Training Summer Footy Fix - 2022 training watch

Remove this Banner Ad

By that stage they either accept immunity or vaccinations otherwise let’s just shut up shop as there is obviously no way forward for any form of progression.
Yep that's the next logical step.

I predict by middle of the year people will be a lot more pragmatic about the reality that Covid is not going away.

I think it was LindaCRS who said Seamus was doing all the right things?

Really need to consider him as a first year player as his season last year was so interrupted. Has done most of the work so far this off season and you can see his body is starting to change shape especially through the core. Looks good in the run and carry drills and is normally an accurate kick with solid technique. Has a long way to go on building running endurance and body strength. Will need a full season at least at Box Hill to develop.

Really need to consider him as a first year player as his season last year was so interrupted. Has done most of the work so far this off season and you can see his body is starting to change shape especially through the core. Looks good in the run and carry drills and is normally an accurate kick with solid technique. Has a long way to go on building running endurance and body strength. Will need a full season at least at Box Hill to develop.
Thanks Dutchy16

What position will he (likely) play?

Thanks Dutchy16

What position will he (likely) play?

Has been working as a small forward mainly along with Saunders and Brockman. He looks best though when he works up the ground and is able to get on the outside and use his pace and kicking skills. Can see them using him up forward with stints further up the ground initially. Doesn’t have the explosive small forward pace and strength at this stage so will need to offer something different. Will be interesting to watch.

O'Hara today was at a gaelic game, I get the feeling he's probably a few days out from training at a minimum.
Prior to Christmas both Nash and OHara were going to be in Australia for the first session back. It’s possible the current Covid situation has changed these plans. Wonder whether Nash has returned yet or is still in Ireland. Will see tomorrow.

Has been working as a small forward mainly along with Saunders and Brockman. He looks best though when he works up the ground and is able to get on the outside and use his pace and kicking skills. Can see them using him up forward with stints further up the ground initially. Doesn’t have the explosive small forward pace and strength at this stage so will need to offer something different. Will be interesting to watch.
Hmm. I thought he had pace?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sic did a live qna on the insta just before. Didn't say much interesting or about the session, but noted that Pup and Ward were looking good (was prompted about which young lads are going well and brought up Shiels which I thought was interesting)
Shiels won't go quietly. I love it. He's a determined bloke.

Sic did a live qna on the insta just before. Didn't say much interesting or about the session, but noted that Pup and Ward were looking good (was prompted about which young lads are going well and brought up Shiels which I thought was interesting)
If you listen to the Insta clip all the way till the last 5 seconds you can hear Sic drop the f-bomb 😂😂😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Summer Footy Fix - 2022 training watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back