Media Super League - Baghdad Eshays Official Champions

Which team do you hope drafts you?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Took until Pick 83 for me to be picked? I haven't been this offended since Hungry Jacks took away the free Coke refills.

Er, I mean, what a great honour! I will represent *checks name* the Isotopes with 110% effort, and can't wait to mix it with the boys/girls/non-descript.

Wait, when did HJs take away the free Coke refills?! Pricks

When we broke our local one?

That would have taken some hurculean effort and lots of bathroom visits. You've ruined it for the rest of us! I'm going to miss those free unlimited ice refills.

That would have taken some hurculean effort and lots of bathroom visits. You've ruined it for the rest of us! I'm going to miss those free unlimited ice refills.
Considering we weren’t nice kids, really took a lot less effort than you think
And sorry 😞

Considering we weren’t nice kids, really took a lot less effort than you think
And sorry 😞

Wonder if one of those dodgy online petitions that seem to be all the rage will bring it back.

Wonder if one of those dodgy online petitions that seem to be all the rage will bring it back.
Let’s start one
“Free refills of coke and Ice at all HJ joints”

Wait a minute…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bangers attempts to law down the law, will it work?
Pick 86:
Finally, we get into the juicy picks, after so many quality picks on my end (and PMBangers sabotaging other teams)
The man of entertainment, of the people
3FB79B94-0898-482E-BEDE-6ABC32C917AB.gif You might remember him from his previous experiences as Tuesday Quiz (remake of serial_thrilla 22 questions) and “Gladys, the Groovy Mule”
The resident genius on the royals board
D010587A-36D7-48F4-A84E-D1D001B21BFB.gif
yep, his argument for pineapple not to be on pizza is airtight, this better not see the light of day

Please give a “whoop, whoop” for MC Bad Genius

Callums_Guns the floor is yours but can you please return my pants

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Super League - Baghdad Eshays Official Champions

Back