Media Super League - Baghdad Eshays Official Champions

Which team do you hope drafts you?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
We can settle this on the streets, if you'd prefer. Guatemala rules. One weapon each.
Can I bring my Gold City Royals 200th game celebratory jumper for you to sign?

Some snags are just overloaded and no manner of forking can deal with them. They will just continue to splutter and explode on the bbq.

PMBangers 'putting the fat into the fatuous' since goodness knows when.

You been spying again...:thumbsdown:
Tony Lynn 15 sends me unrequested nudes of all your players every time he tries to lure me across. Have to say, don't like what I see.

The Wonders change rooms on the other hand... BOY OH BOY WOWEE

Tony Lynn 15 sends me unrequested nudes of all your players every time he tries to lure me across. Have to say, don't like what I see.

The Wonders change rooms on the other hand... BOY OH BOY WOWEE

You told me the photo of Pugsley almost took your eye out!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

List Manager #1 - krakouers85 with Springfield Isotopes
The First of our list manager interviews is with the most youthful of the bunch, a truly intriguing character of minimal intelligence and questionable values, he was perfect for the Royals. This was before he fell into the cult of the well renowned 'Nerd Club', where he's tasteless and far too personal jokes and insults saw him quickly rise up as a leader amongst the group. Sensing this shift of power, I quickly moved and got him on side for the Super League so I didn't get Usurped, lets check in with this young gun prior to the draft;

asc-nsw-football-camp-macquarie-park-300x300.jpg

PMBangers: Hello *insert list manager name here*
krakouers85: I know I’m a rookie but I have a name you know

and welcome to history, first off, thanks for being apart of this, how does it feel to be deemed suitable as a franchise owner/ list manager/ whatever in the Super League?
These questions seem formulaic like they were written by an unfunny Dav , keep it up PMBangers , it’s an upgrade

That's fantastic, we're excited to have you on board! Looking ahead to the draft, what positions will you be prioritising with your early picks and who might fill them?
Well
(Whispers in ear)
Then
(Whispers in ear)
While you
(Whispers in ear)
(Punching motion)

Do you think SFA posting is going to come into account for you here, or are you all on field performance focused?
Hold on a minute, this was all your idea
Our performances will be perfectly cromulent and we will strive to embiggen our players on the field

What inspired your new franchise's name and moniker?
I had a dream
Ahem
(Pulls rehearsed speech from his pocket)
<edited by PMBangers due to copyright issues>
And that’s how I cured all disease, ended war and reunited the entire cast of TV’s facts of life including long time hold out Tootie

Will you be carrying over traditional SFA values, or do you have a different vision for your Super League team?
SFA has values? Well you learn something new every day
I want our players to know they can try

F5F5C415-A6E5-4061-B95B-C4C06C538658.gif
Is there anyone we can officially rule out from being selected by you?
That stupid ####ing ####head Supersuns
I hope he personally gets relegated

And finally, you've seen the competition, are you confident of winning the inaugural tournament?
0A90D556-0C14-49BD-B8EF-8AACF63F07CD.gif

Thanks a bunch young man, truly inspiring responses to these deeply personable questions, and finally any closing statements?
isotopes.gif

Last edited:
The First of our list manager interviews is with the most youthful of the bunch, a truly intriguing character of minimal intelligence and questionable values, he was perfect for the Royals. This was before he fell into the cult of the well renowned 'Nerd Club', where he's tasteless and far too personal jokes and insults saw him quickly rise up as a leader amongst the group. Sensing this shift of power, I quickly moved and got him on side for the Super League so I didn't get Usurped, lets check in with this young gun prior to the draft;

View attachment 1243145

and welcome to history, first off, thanks for being apart of this, how does it feel to be deemed suitable as a franchise owner/ list manager/ whatever in the Super League?
These questions seem formulaic like they were written by an unfunny Dav , keep it up PMBangers , it’s an upgrade

That's fantastic, we're excited to have you on board! Looking ahead to the draft, what positions will you be prioritising with your early picks and who might fill them?
Well
(Whispers in ear)
Then
(Whispers in ear)
While you
(Whispers in ear)
(Punching motion)

Do you think SFA posting is going to come into account for you here, or are you all on field performance focused?
Our performances will be perfectly cromulent and we will strive to embiggen our players on the field

I had a dream
Ahem
And that’s how I cured all disease, ended war and reunited the entire cast of TV’s facts of life including long time hold out Tootie

Will you be carrying over traditional SFA values, or do you have a different vision for your Super League team?

View attachment 1243149

And finally, you've seen the competition, are you confident of winning the inaugural tournament?
View attachment 1243152

Thanks a bunch young man, truly inspiring responses to these deeply personable questions, and finally any closing statements?
View attachment 1243160
Don’t tag me or my son ever again

View attachment 1243145

Well
(Whispers in ear)
Then
(Whispers in ear)
While you
(Whispers in ear)
(Punching motion)

I had a dream
Ahem

View attachment 1243149

View attachment 1243152

View attachment 1243160
I want it on the record that I didn't say Boo-urns.

Do you pay attention to the real AFL draft? We have ******* 2 more months of interviews with list managers to get through yet
Good point, but we all like the draft night itself.

Do you pay attention to the real AFL draft? We have ******* 2 more months of interviews with list managers to get through yet
How would you describe the tiers of talent in this draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Super League - Baghdad Eshays Official Champions

Back