SUPERCOACH - COLLINGWOOD

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if the tagging function is working, mate. NT Thunder and I didn't receive any alerts and I'm not sure if anyone else did either.
Fuggin Chief!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Bombastic , did you get an alert for this post?

I'll run the BF Div1 Pies comp if we can get it up & running before next week.

I'm not going to go back through posts, so quote this post with a screenshot of your last years finish.

Kadog Raveneyes toxic gutsroy Soups Maggie5 Caztheconquerer nahnah simonoz Pedro Men of Steele Tails1 Ulahoopski Mr Bombastic Knightmare South of the Yarra Leftyitis MJC23 frizzle Horaceg Andrewy Ingy cosimo Football God JustInsideFifty Unknown Identity PiesUserName Kawenda adammania9 Prochard123 NT.Thunder Moore of the Same Kipz Lestat shizzle Moeydw stevebbb spartan-magpie Babylove Pedro Johno9911 BeamsLocke

If we end up with more I'll create Div2.

Pull ya finger out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I'm in Div1 even if we get 17 peeps that beat my rank last year!:D
IMG_4295.JPG

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm in the original supercoach league.
Not sure where I am meant to be but happy to be put in whichever league is appropriate.
Cheers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180826-211324.jpg
    Screenshot_20180826-211324.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 86

I'm not going to go back through posts, so quote this post with a screenshot of your last years finish.

Kadog Raveneyes toxic gutsroy Soups Maggie5 Caztheconquerer nahnah simonoz Pedro Men of Steele Tails1 Ulahoopski Mr Bombastic Knightmare South of the Yarra Leftyitis MJC23 frizzle Horaceg Andrewy Ingy cosimo Football God JustInsideFifty Unknown Identity PiesUserName Kawenda adammania9 Prochard123 NT.Thunder Moore of the Same Kipz Lestat shizzle Moeydw stevebbb spartan-magpie Babylove Pedro Johno9911 BeamsLocke

Attachments

• 8236D748-C371-4DD9-AC92-484C23D43FB1.png
    8236D748-C371-4DD9-AC92-484C23D43FB1.png
    293.8 KB · Views: 79
We officially have a Bigfooty Magpies Div 1 league!!!!!!!!

Entries will close Monday night at 8pm then the code will be sent.

Still have time for a Div 2 if we get enough people.

SC-2018-Cosimo.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm also still keen if there is a league going (and I also posted back on page 2) and I'm not too late (sorry didn't see it until now). I did really crap last year but would love to get in a league if there is still any spots left.

I posted back on page 2, still keen if there's a league happening? Finished last year at 7,846
That's weird, I can't see your post on page 2, sorry as you would've made the cut.

Div1 invites have been sent out & 13 spots have been claimed so far. Shizzle you will be first cab off the rank if anyone fails to meet the deadline.

At this stage it doesn't look like a Div2 will happen as we only have 7 who didn't make the cut.

I'll keep it open till the last possible minute though.

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys. I’m happy to start a div 2 if there is enough interest. I’ll have a look at lunch time the minimum number of teams we’ll need. I know from posts that Shizzle, Ulahoopski and Leftyitis didn’t make Div 1, so i’ll note you down for div 2 unless you don’t want to be involved. If anyone else wants to be in Div 2 please post here or IM me.

I also meant to say that if anyone from div 1 wants to double up for div 2 so that we can get a second league going so that no one misses out let me know.

Hope that works for you overfed tarantula. Stuffed if I know how I managed to even get that on there.
That's weird, I can't see your post on page 2, sorry as you would've made the cut.

Div1 invites have been sent out & 13 spots have been claimed so far. Shizzle you will be first cab off the rank if anyone fails to meet the deadline.

At this stage it doesn't look like a Div2 will happen as we only have 7 who didn't make the cut.

I'll keep it open till the last possible minute though.

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Did I make the cut? I’ll be cut if I didn’t.

Remove this Banner Ad

SUPERCOACH - COLLINGWOOD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back