SUPERCOACH - COLLINGWOOD

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh and I'll just post here I had to do two conversations as BigFooty for some reason would only let me add a maximum of 10 users to each conversation. So if you don't see a name from my list earlier or has has nominated since. They will be in the other conversation.

Oh and I'll just post here I had to do two conversations as BigFooty for some reason would only let me add a maximum of 10 users to each conversation. So if you don't see a name from my list earlier or has has nominated since. They will be in the other conversation.

Was Div 1 last year - happy to join Div2 if numbers needed

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lol one of our leagues is ranked 26

Pies Division 1.

Highest ranked BigFooty league.

Only BigFooty Div 1 shares the top 100 with us - but we are smashing them too!

Did you guys pick Collingwood players not many other would have? Like Crisp, Mayne or any of the 12 others who got over 100 this week. That would help Pies supporters teams.

Crisp
Grundy
Pendles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are doing incredibly. I am ranked 565th in the country and I am 10th in our comp. Tough comp.
Saw that, bloody unlucky mate. There's always one person in every league that cops this, overall doing well, but gets unlucky with opponent every week and suffers on the ladder.

Let's keep it up lads!!

Saw that, bloody unlucky mate. There's always one person in every league that cops this, overall doing well, but gets unlucky with opponent every week and suffers on the ladder.

Let's keep it up lads!!

So true. Just so pleased at how we are going as a comp. FLOREAT PICA !!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

SUPERCOACH - COLLINGWOOD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back