FTA-TV Survivor 44

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much better this week. Cage idol stuff still meh but at least it was done in a way where we got to know the people involved while it was all going on.

Don't really know why Carson would side with the people he did, unless he knew either about the idol or Sarah having no vote.

Carolyn still amazing, Claire rapidly rising up the ranks too.

Much better this week. Cage idol stuff still meh but at least it was done in a way where we got to know the people involved while it was all going on.

Don't really know why Carson would side with the people he did, unless he knew either about the idol or Sarah having no vote.

Carolyn still amazing, Claire rapidly rising up the ranks too.
I have 2 theories on the Carson vote.

I reckon he either thought Helen was a threat as a fellow "nerd" and he wanted to remain the smart one out there, or as I think he was trying to allude to in his confessional that he didn't want to be predictable (i.e. just stick with the 2 younger ones).

She held the necklace up and said I have the Idol when in fact the beads are the Idol. She was in such a rush she didn’t read the parchment

Pretty sure the idols and fake idols are all switched up so the real ones look like the fakes ones on different camps and vice versa

Not a fan of it

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Survivor 44

Remove this Banner Ad

Back