Review Swan Bake - encore performance (Round 20)

Remove this Banner Ad

All of a sudden we have one of the stingiest defences in the league.

Bodes well

11-0 record when the opposition scores 86 or less
0-8 record when the opposition scores 95 or more

0-0 record when the opposition scores between 87 and 94. Not sure where our limit is

Carlton, Geelong and Swans over the last 3 weeks. Had I been told after the Port game we’d win those I would have said you were on crack

11 wins this year.

Am I correct in saying that every one of our wins we've come away thinking, 'Wow, that was impressive.'

Every other year it seems like there are at least 2-3 matches we win where we say, "It wasn't pretty, but we bank the four points and move on."

There's something different about this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He lasted a few more weeks but that win ironically more or less ended Rocket at Sydney.
My main memory of that match was playing footy and asking my Dad not to spoil the score because I was planning on watching the replay.

I get in the car after my match and the first thing my Dad says to me is, "I won't tell you the result, but I will tell you that you tipped 8/8". 🤣🤣

11 wins this year.

Am I correct in saying that every one of our wins we've come away thinking, 'Wow, that was impressive.'

Every other year it seems like there are at least 2-3 matches we win where we say, "It wasn't pretty, but we bank the four points and move on."

There's something different about this year.
Definitely.

We’ve beaten five of seven other sides in the eight.

No more conceding ridiculous leads and run ons, strong effort and we’re playing Bevo’s wet dream tall forward line without losing pressure.

My main memory of that match was playing footy and asking my Dad not to spoil the score because I was planning on watching the replay.

I get in the car after my match and the first thing my Dad says to me is, "I won't tell you the result, but I will tell you that you tipped 8/8". 🤣🤣
What a con.

Was watching season 2 of Dexter and my father in law said “I won’t spoil it for you, but in the end Dexter just couldn’t let her live”.

That generation are the worst.

Also the shift in role for Treloar was a master stroke played more of an outside role yet still had 40 touches, 19 of them contested. Allowed for a different look on the inside and will only help get more youth experience on the inside.
I like how we're starting bramble on a wing ready to drift back and have West, Bont, Garcia etc launching off the back of the square.

Much better than when we just had the same 4 in the middle at every moment to start the season

Probably the best three H&A week period of the Beveridge era. First, second and third in consecutive weeks including wins at the SCG and Geelong.
Yep.

Previously it was the three week period in 2015 when we beat Port, Melbourne and Essendon by a combined 200+ pts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Swan Bake - encore performance (Round 20)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back