Agetigers

All Australian
Jun 11, 2008
SE
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tottenham
In every fascet of the game, but in particular the last few weaks have shown that when your teams in trouble great players stand up (Swan). And when the teams not traveling so well the average players(Judd) are no where to be found.

A toast to Judd the bigggest frontrunner the game has ever seen.:thumbsu:

In every fascet of the game, but in particular the last few weaks have shown that when your teams in trouble great players stand up (Swan). And when the teams not traveling so well the average players(Judd) are no where to be found.

A toast to Judd the bigggest frontrunner the game has ever seen.:thumbsu:
Rudd = Judd

You could replace Swan's name with about 200 other players in the league, not really an outlandish statement tbh

chas.jpg

Come back and talk when cheap stats get you one of these.

chas.jpg

Come back and talk when cheap stats get you one of these.

Hate to break it to you bud. But juddy's been sub standard for a while now, that charlie he won came in 2004. Since then hes been an average player battleing away each week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't even need to tag Judd anymore, just put someone on him who can go forward and kick goals and you win that contest because Judd has no defensive side.

When Swan can average 30+ possies with 2 or 3 players hanging of him all day then I will be impressed but I cant see it happening.

When Judd can get himself a heart and lift his side to victory, then he can be in the league of Swan.

When Swan can average 30+ possies with 2 or 3 players hanging of him all day then I will be impressed but I cant see it happening.
Swan does average 30+ possessions a game, but he doesn't have 2 players hanging off him, because there's aren't 2 taggers in the league that are quick enough to keep up with him. You can't tag Swan, he's just too fast. Judd on the other hand...

You don't even need to tag Judd anymore, just put someone on him who can go forward and kick goals and you win that contest because Judd has no defensive side.

Judd doesnt care about the "Team" all he cares about is the money hes getting to dish up pathetic football performances week to week.

Swan does average 30+ possessions a game, but he doesn't have 2 players hanging off him, because there's aren't 2 taggers in the league that are quick enough to keep up with him. You can't tag Swan, he's just too fast. Judd on the other hand...

Swan is fast, ROFLMAO.

He is slow and is shit, his kicks on Friday did not even spin right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Swan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Judd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back