Swan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Judd

Remove this Banner Ad

What would you know about heart, Tigers have not shown heart for 30 years.

Dont turn this on Richmond. Stop avoiding the fact that Judd has under acheived at his time at carlton. Purley and simply hes a greedy money hungry football playing with no other intentions than for his own personal gain.

Dont turn this on Richmond. Stop avoiding the fact that Judd has under acheived at his time at carlton. Purley and simply hes a greedy money hungry football playing with no other intentions than for his own personal gain.

You know this how now? You spoken to him I take it....

Judd is a tough footballer who tries to will his side over the line, even today he was very good. He only plays for the money my arse.

This is shaping up to be a seriously terrible trade for Carlton. Even Tony Notte has gone past Judd now.

You know this how now? You spoken to him I take it....

Judd is a tough footballer who tries to will his side over the line, even today he was very good. He only plays for the money my arse.

I know this because i watch footy. And what i see is Dane swan lifting his side to an importent victory when the team needed him most. Judd on the other hand in a just as importent game failed to lift his team.

Nope, Swan wont will his side over the line or can break the lines like Judd.

Obviously didnt watch Friday nights game, when Collingwood was down by 30 odd points swan instigated their revival.

HAHAHA judd willed his side over for an embarassing loss.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swan is fast, ROFLMAO.

He is slow and is shit, his kicks on Friday did not even spin right.

Swan is quicker than Judd.
Swan kicks further than Judd.
Swan doesn't turn the ball over as much as Judd.
Swan is a warrior, Judd is a mercenary.

This is shaping up to be a seriously terrible trade for Carlton. Even Tony Notte has gone past Judd now.

article-1053181-028CFA0200000578-764_468x407.jpg

Ohh God:eek::eek::eek:

Judd is a better footballer than Swan at the moment, but the gap, which was massive 3 years ago, epic 6 years ago, is only tiny now. Swan does get tagged, but he has an ability to beat off the tag with his burst running...he is quick, and few can go with him over 50 metres, which is why he gets into so much space. The difference, and the advantage that Judd has, is his work at the stoppages, his contested possessions are huge, and although I wouldn't say Swan is an ordinary stoppage player, in fact far from it, Judd is probably the best in the competition.
Having said this, Judd has been ordinary by his standards with his disposal this season. He is getting the ball, but it seems too often he is fishing out handballs while being tackled, and those handballs rarely find targets. I'd love to see Judd bang the ball on his boot in this situation especially in the centre square as Swan does. Sometimes Judd is guilty of thinking he can break every tackle and burst free.
Still I think if we were rating them, Judd is number 3 midfielder in the competition, behind Ablett and Hodge. Swan, in my opinion would be fifth, with Hayes 4th...though if we're classifying Goddard as a midfielder he would squeeze in just before Swan as well.
Wouldn't trade Swan for anyone in the league though :)

Judd is a better footballer than Swan at the moment, but the gap, which was massive 3 years ago, epic 6 years ago, is only tiny now. Swan does get tagged, but he has an ability to beat off the tag with his burst running...he is quick, and few can go with him over 50 metres, which is why he gets into so much space. The difference, and the advantage that Judd has, is his work at the stoppages, his contested possessions are huge, and although I wouldn't say Swan is an ordinary stoppage player, in fact far from it, Judd is probably the best in the competition.
Having said this, Judd has been ordinary by his standards with his disposal this season. He is getting the ball, but it seems too often he is fishing out handballs while being tackled, and those handballs rarely find targets. I'd love to see Judd bang the ball on his boot in this situation especially in the centre square as Swan does. Sometimes Judd is guilty of thinking he can break every tackle and burst free.
Still I think if we were rating them, Judd is number 3 midfielder in the competition, behind Ablett and Hodge. Swan, in my opinion would be fifth, with Hayes 4th...though if we're classifying Goddard as a midfielder he would squeeze in just before Swan as well.
Wouldn't trade Swan for anyone in the league though :)

this is the bay, no room here for reasonable arguements :)

Notice how theres no Carltank supporters here. i Think theve conceded Judd has been a failure.:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Swan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Judd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back