Swan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Judd

Remove this Banner Ad

article-1053181-028CFA0200000578-764_468x407.jpg

Ohh God:eek::eek::eek:

just stating the facts

Boyd had a day out on him today, how many times have we seen his direct opponents absolutely murder him going the other way?

Another BOG to judds direct opponent. Judds fast becoming the AFL's best down hill skier. :)

Swan is the best midfielder in the comp at the moment so it's no surprise he's better than Judd.

Anyone who still thinks Judd is the #2 or #3 mid in the comp has no idea.

He turns it over, has zero defensive game and can't kick at goal for shit.
Sure 5-6 years ago he was easily the #1 player in the comp, but now he is just a slightly above average mid, who is handy at winning contested ball.

I am not going to go and say Swan is better than Judd (although anyone with eyes can see that he is ) but Judd is not a premier player anymore.

Anyone who still thinks Judd is the #2 or #3 mid in the comp has no idea.

I dont think Judd is #2 or #3, so by your definition I have an idea and have authority in this area.

I am not going to go and say Swan is better than Judd (although anyone with eyes can see that he is )

I have eyes and dont see it. Really I struggle to see the fuss. Kade Simpson is better than Swan and he is our number 4 midfielder.

Just stating the obvious these days.

Once upon a time Judd was considered the Pick of the 2001 draft. Now he's not even better than a third rounder from the same draft.

It's all downhill from here for duddles.

Just stating the obvious these days.

Once upon a time Judd was considered the Pick of the 2001 draft. Now he's not even better than a third rounder from the same draft.

It's all downhill from here for duddles.

Hate to say it but HP is spot on :p. Judas is on the demise time for the carlton supporters to wake up and get on the same wavelength as the rest of the competitions supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swan isnt in the class of Judd. A better comparision would be something like this ......... Wiggins>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Swan

Your right Swans on another level to Judd. Way and beyond Judd.:thumbsu:

Yea true Swan would be in the class of Jack Watts except Jack Watts would even be rated higher then Swan it would be like this ... Watts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Swan

When Swan can average 30+ possies with 2 or 3 players hanging of him all day then I will be impressed but I cant see it happening.

Testament to the fact that Swanny is a tad quicker than old Juddy (granted Juddy was pretty quick when he played for the WCE). Thus also why Swan's 30+ possies tend to go to someone in the same colour jumper, even if it is always a home strip.

Yea true Swan would be in the class of Jack Watts except Jack Watts would even be rated higher then Swan it would be like this ... Watts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Swan

Stop avoiding the fact that Judd has been a flop at Carlton. Needs to grow a pair and stop throwing cheap shots at opponents.

Stop avoiding the fact that Judd has been a flop at Carlton. Needs to grow a pair and stop throwing cheap shots at opponents.

How has Judd been a flop at Carlton?? He lead us to our first finals series in a few years last year. He was named in the All Australian. He was highly placed in last years Brownlow. he has done everything that the Carlton football club has asked of him. the Judd jelousy continuees with all you non Carlton Supporters. get over he fact that Judd is playing with Carlton and just be happy that your side is winning a few games. That Swan is lucky to be playing AFL.

You're beginning statement of 'yea true' displays that you agree with the post you quoted so effectively you have officially acknowledged that Watts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Swan are way and above beyond >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Judd.

Good to see you're man enough to show no bias in you're opinions military position

How has Judd been a flop at Carlton?? #1 He lead us to our first finals series in a few years last year. #2 He was named in the All Australian. #3 He was highly placed in last years Brownlow.#4 he has done everything that the Carlton football club has asked of him. #5 the Judd jelousy continuees with all you non Carlton Supporters. get over he fact that Judd is playing with Carlton and just be happy that your side is winning a few games. That Swan is lucky to be playing AFL.

1: Carazzo could have done that, hell Brad Fisher could have. Slap the big C on any of your players for the same result. Judd is not a leader. Just look at how he holds his side together Fev, booze cruise,etc. Great way to 'lead' by example going for a blokes eyes when the pressure is on in the final you choked and were bundled out of after being 5 goals up in the last :eek:

2: Did you see that All Australian side? Half the squad shouldn't have been there. Who votes for that crap.

3: As above. Umpires love the suck offs.

4: $$$$$ Because he is also a slimy corrupt dog. Perfect fit.

5: You're right. I am jealous of Judd being at Carlton. I wish he were at St Kilda clogging their list as I probably dislike them a little more than I do Carltank

1: Carazzo could have done that, hell Brad Fisher could have. Slap the big C on any of your players for the same result. Judd is not a leader. Just look at how he holds his side together Fev, booze cruise,etc. Great way to 'lead' by example going for a blokes eyes when the pressure is on in the final you choked and were bundled out of after being 5 goals up in the last :eek:

2: Did you see that All Australian side? Half the squad shouldn't have been there. Who votes for that crap.

3: As above. Umpires love the suck offs.

4: $$$$$ Because he is also a slimy corrupt dog. Perfect fit.

5: You're right. I am jealous of Judd being at Carlton. I wish he were at St Kilda clogging their list as I probably dislike them a little more than I do Carltank

Actually the only player that i reckon shouldn't have been in last years All-Australian team would be Leon Davis. The rest earned there spots. Most of your points don't make any sence. If Carrazzo coud have done it then why would carlton need Judd. The truth is Carrazzo aint a Judd nor will he ever be a Judd . Carrazzo is simple a Carrazzo.

Actually the only player that i reckon shouldn't have been in last years All-Australian team would be Leon Davis. The rest earned there spots. Most of your points don't make any sence. If Carrazzo coud have done it then why would carlton need Judd. The truth is Carrazzo aint a Judd nor will he ever be a Judd . Carrazzo is simple a Carrazzo.
True dat.

But my point on that one is they had to offer Judas captaincy to get him to sell out. Judd aint a leader. Any other player on your list with a captaincy name badge could have 'led' them to the exact same result last year.

Military Man your farting against thunder against these flogs, save your energy

Remove this Banner Ad

Swan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Judd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back