Autopsy Swans end our 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Did wonder how Burgoyne ended up on Heeney. We as supporters had it pretty clear cut with bergman being able to compete against him on land and in air. Could of been
bzt amartey
Esava mcdonald
Aliir McLean

all swings and round abouts i suppose when the ball is getting fed easily to the oppo team further up the field
Yeh wasn't the best match up for Burgers

Beaten by a better coached well structured team.

Again.

This franchise is so far from Port Adelaide.

They don't care that long term passionate members are walking away.

They shit all over us and give us absolutely no way to have a voice for change.

I am done.
We have a voice. We can march in our thousands to Alberton in protest. Members have the power to change this but we're all to reluctant to do it. It can't be half-arsed, it has to be thousands of members & that's why it hasn't happened to date. There are thousands of supporters who want change though but most of us aren't prepared to take responsibility for making it happen.

Boaks first shit kick in the first quarter changed everything. They got a goal out of it gained a shit load of confidence and never look back.

I like Boak but he’s had a career killer tonight. I’m going to remember this stinker for a while
I don't think he'll forget it for awhile either, 3 turnovers 3 goals. I felt sorry for him, a terrible way to go out. He's been pretty good all year, definitely not a star but he's been an asset to move around the ground but last night was awful.

I noticed Fraser and Richo on my flight were in casual clothes on my flight home today, no Port merch to be seen anywhere, whereas all us supporters!!!

We had one guy in a port guernsey on our flight home, everyone else had changed.My Port gear wasn’t pleasant after flying over in the morning, a bit of day drinking, pre game beers and sorrow drowning. Can’t see anything wrong with them wearing casual clothes on a Saturday flight home.

Right here is the problem with Hinkley. He is a career loser. Close enough is always good enough.
We just lost a prelim to a side we beat late in the year by 19 goals. They should be embarrassed, not proud.
Can't like this enuf. And listen to the language used. They talk like young children. Kenny told me this, blah, blah, blah. Can't these players think for themselves. It's like they've been drugged & reprogrammed. Doesn't happen at any other club, its so embarassing to listen to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Swans end our 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back