Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

i'm sure this has been posted on here and thoroughly discussed but i just discovered it ... and it's quite breathtaking to see it all together

like most of us, i'd imagine, i've tried to blot this game out of my mind ... at the time, i was living right in the heart of bulldogs territory, had to walk to the train station every day for weeks seeing dogs colours on banners, signs, shops, front yards and windows ... i kidded myself i didn't mind them getting their "fairytale" but there was always that feeling of resentment

so seeing this ... as i said, breathtaking to see how blatantly bad the officiating was

I feel sorry for Benny McGlynn who deserved to finally pick up a premiership medal. The trajectory of the Dogs since 2016 has been one of a club who were never good enough to earn a premiership and now falling back into obscurity, where they belong.

I look forward to a time when they're forcibly relocated to the ACT as the Canberra Dogs, dragging their few remaining sorry supporters up the Hume highway and forced to find a way to win games without the rub of the AFL, while the Melbourne media treat them as pariahs.

I am wondering where we can get more coverage of the Intra Club trial game? The most I have seen comes from a fan. Most other clubs have released a full or condensed match to the faithful. Not ours lol.

"Eric Gulden."
-Tim Watson, Footy expert

I can never tell when they're being serious. I'm sure they've made the Eric/Erol joke before, as well as the fact Tim thought his Dad was from England.

Let me first say I think Reid has been a valuable player for us, was a huge absence last year and may even make a bit of a swansong this year, etc etc.

That said, my instant reaction to this headline was "So how come you and brother get so many injuries?"

Let me first say I think Reid has been a valuable player for us, was a huge absence last year and may even make a bit of a swansong this year, etc etc.

That said, my instant reaction to this headline was "So how come you and brother get so many injuries?"

Why did AJ have so many knee injuries !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Indhi and Olly got their jumpers mixed up!

I actually was there last night and missed the team by a whisker. My partner told me a bunch of "school boys in suits" had gone by in dark suits and pink and wondered who they could be because they looked too big to be school boys. [She doesn't follow footy or sport at all.] I didn't twig. But nor did I know the jumper presentation was last night.

I actually was there last night and missed the team by a whisker. My partner told me a bunch of "school boys in suits" had gone by in dark suits and pink and wondered who they could be because they looked too big to be school boys. [She doesn't follow footy or sport at all.] I didn't twig. But nor did I know the jumper presentation was last night.
I thought it was tonight cause apparently this is when the 150 year Guernsey is announce and hopefully put on sale

That a hilarious outsiders pov.

It was strangely low-key wasn't it?

Feels like it's an event that usually gets hyped up a good month or two in advance, selling tickets etc.

Can confirm "always wear shoes when riding a bike" is the correct answer. I slipped and scrapped off the tops of all 10 toes on an open gravel road. Still got the scars from that one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back