Autopsy Swans vs Hawks - take it apart here!

Remove this Banner Ad

I am a faithless flog, forgive me Hawthorn I love you so much <3

Me too

Needed to win a close one - another close loss might of been massive psychologically

Well done boys but can you please stop playing shit first quarters - I'm too old for that crap and I'm afraid my heart won't hold up for much longer at this rate

Burgers (especially) and guerra were sensational and all those shoey haters how about just a little bit of love for him today

And fittingly enough I feel bloody exhausted after watching it!

In all seriousness that's got to be one of the absolute best wins this club has notched up this century. Certainly among H&A wins with so much at stake, interstate against the ladder leader and coming back from a huge 1st quarter deficit I really struggle to think of a better win we've had.

I wasn't convinced we could win it even after we'd hit the front, that shitty little ground of theirs gives us no room to breathe and makes it so much easier for them to stifle our uncontested kicking style. We had a number of players well below their best, and I thought we really missed Rioli's forward pressure.

To come out of it with an emphatic win at the death.... man I still have goosebumps. I have NEVER EVER seen Brad Sewell kick a monster goal like that in his entire career... pretty ****ing good time to pull it out I reckon!!

Up the Mighty Hawks, and bring on September! :D;):):thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching on tv anyone else fed up with Paul Roos

I'm of the belief that the next step in football multi casting is having commentary tailored to specific teams. You want to listen to a Hawks centric call, you can. NBA teams all have do it. West Coast and the Crows already have it.

Paul Roos clearly agrees with me. He is auditioning for the Swans team every week.

Just ripped thus kids Bday I'm at apart, thanks all for the match reports tonight
**** I pick my nights to be a faithful family guy !!!!
Mate, if you believe in whatever or superticious it may have got us over the line. You can't watch another Hawks game just in case

To smash on 6 goals in about 8 minutes against the top team, on their home ground was exceptional football.

Cannot rate Burgers, Goo, Sewell, Hodge & Buddy highly enough.

Watch out now! The confidence we'll take out of this game will be huge.

Still don't get why we pick certain players as subs. For mine, your sub isn;t your 22nd best player, it should be the player that is not in the best 21 on that day, that can perform as a sub best.

X only had 2 touches or something???

Heart still thumping. Dreadful umpiring not helping.

I agree, X should not have been the sub. As to who should have been I have no idea.

But I thought he played well when he was on, was @ the bottom of every pack, took a very important mark. But he is not a suitable sub.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Swans vs Hawks - take it apart here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back