Official Match Thread Sweet FA S15 Rd03 : Mount Buller Demons vs Geelong Gumbies at the Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

WaLkEr_ThE_StAr, you're a douche, and no doubt will become a shit stain on this club as you have been at every other. At least Mount Buller are equipped with the required supplies to deal with faecal matter like yourself...

When you first came to the Gumbies, without even nearly deserving it, you were assigned a prime midfield position. Straight up, first game, after joining midway through the season and having not posted anywhere. And yet you cry and disappear as soon as you are shifted? Soft, mate. ****ing soft. Makes me glad that you were dumped before I arrived, I had forgotten the extent of your douchery

Good luck with this one, Demons. Hey, at least I'm sure he'd be a willing participant in overthrowing the leadership!

WTS, you're a douche, and no doubt will become a shit stain on this club as you have been at every other. At least Mount Buller are equipped with the required supplies to deal with faecal matter like yourself...

When you first came to the Gumbies, without even nearly deserving it, you were assigned a prime midfield position. Straight up, first game, after joining midway through the season and having not posted anywhere. And yet you cry and disappear as soon as you are shifted? Soft, mate. ******* soft. Makes me glad that you were dumped before I arrived, I had forgotten the extent of your douchery

Good luck with this one, Demons. Hey, at least I'm sure he'd be a willing participant in overthrowing the leadership!

Obviously talking to you WaLkEr_ThE_StAr , I'll hold Marklar back for you, so you can crawl under the rock from which you came. ..

WTS, you're a douche, and no doubt will become a shit stain on this club as you have been at every other. At least Mount Buller are equipped with the required supplies to deal with faecal matter like yourself.

Actually, we are currently running low on toilet paper and will need to maintain our supply if we are going to clean up the mess you boys jumpers on the grass. (which is where they will stay for most of the time.

As a doctor, I'm qualified to say that you're wrong. They are clearly creatures of the cabbage patch.

I thought we were all given superpowers by a spotty alien who crash landed?
280px-Superted.JPG

Or are we no longer cute and fluffy?

Thanks Clay, I've edited in the user :)

Actually, we are currently running low on toilet paper and will need to maintain our supply if we are going to clean up the mess you boys jumpers on the grass. (which is where they will stay for most of the time.

Cleaning what of the grass? Sorry, I'm following none of this post

The Demons aren't that inactive.

We did manage 20 posting players in the grand final if only by token appearances from Deestroy & Crimson Azure

Lol, 20 posters in a Grand Final...oooh!

The Demons aren't that inactive.

We did manage 20 posting players in the grand final if only by token appearances from Deestroy & Crimson Azure

hehe, never said you were. .. In fact, credit where it is due, you're more active especially by post counts than wewere last year. .. but most clubs only averaged ~12 posters a game last year, so I'm happy with our lot so far this year. .. attrition will kick in but The Gumbies build up will continue. ..

Which reminds me. .. Last year it was The Rebirth and now it is:

S15Slogan.png

When you first came to the Gumbies, without even nearly deserving it, you were assigned a prime midfield position. Straight up, first game, after joining midway through the season and having not posted anywhere. And yet you cry and disappear as soon as you are shifted? Soft, mate. ******* soft. Makes me glad that you were dumped before I arrived, I had forgotten the extent of your douchery

Maybe thats why your club is failing, just giving midfield spots straight up to a first gamer, must make the other players wonder a bit. People need to earn their position then they appreciate it more. Like us Demons ;)

Maybe thats why your club is failing, just giving midfield spots straight up to a first gamer, must make the other players wonder a bit. People need to earn their position then they appreciate it more. Like us Demons ;)
If that was the case I'd be in the midfield. I'm Deputy vice captain and I'm playing off the half-back flank coz I havent posted in an eternity! I know this is where I should be playing coz we've got plenty more deserving players in the midfield!!!

Except those turncoat flogs amirite Demon fans? But I suppose Marklars post did resonate considring the aptitude to knifing leadership.

You blokes would know a lot about that, whilst Gumby product Duggan captains in his own right because he's likeable, you know, admired, that foreign concept to you bunch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WaLkEr_ThE_StAr, you're a douche, and no doubt will become a shit stain on this club as you have been at every other. At least Mount Buller are equipped with the required supplies to deal with faecal matter like yourself...

Preach on brother!!

Have to love all the Demons pontificating about how we should set up our side too. I think our leadership group know more about our side than you peanuts do. If I was you, I'd worry more about obtaining enough anaesethic to ease the pain as the Gumbies tear you guys a new one than how we name our side.

So far off the mark it's not funny. But why let facts get in the way of a good story? :thumbsu:

I came to the club in 2010, and during that time I was fortunate enough to play off the wing/centre, and sometimes up forward. For that I was grateful, and posted solidly for the remainder of the season. Throughout that season I hit top form and cemented my spot in the team. If my form suggested otherwise I would've had no qualms in the club moving me around or even dropping me, which fortunately didn't occur.

In 2011, from the get-go I was played off HB, and this continued right through for most of the season. Funny to see I was moved from a position which I was dominating in the season prior to one in which I had no experience, and was able to have little impact for the side. From here I lost form being played out of position, and thus any hope I had of getting back a spot in the midfield faded.

Be as bitter as you want, but it rather amuses me that you're all up in arms about me now being at another club when you're insinuating I wasn't a required player at the Gumbies to begin with. I'm not going to slag off at you, or anyone else at the club as I enjoyed my time there, and refuse to descend to that level. I've moved on, I suggest the rest of you at the Gumbies do likewise.

In ending; all the best for the remainder of this season.

Come on guys really want my first win with the gumbies and this week seems like a good chance bit of change will hopefully fix our last 3 games of really slow starts

I really don't know quite what's going on in this match thread, but what I do know is that we're gonna crucify you on monday.

GumbyChristsmall.jpg

WaLkEr_ThE_StAr, your post seems to back my post up beautifully, so I seem to have my facts straight!

You were gifted a prime position, and when you were deservedly made to serve time at a lesser position, you bailed. I also love how you crap on about being played out of position, as if it's not a random sim!

Still, good luck for the future. I pray you always get what you want, the league can ill afford quitters

Be as bitter as you want, but it rather amuses me that you're all up in arms about me now being at another club when you're insinuating I wasn't a required player at the Gumbies to begin with. I'm not going to slag off at you, or anyone else at the club as I enjoyed my time there, and refuse to descend to that level. I've moved on, I suggest the rest of you at the Gumbies do likewise.

In ending; all the best for the remainder of this season.

Happy to move on walker. .. Remember it was you who had a swipe at the club, after we de-listed you otherwise we were happy for you to try and start again with a new side. .. Come Monday I'll still line you up given the chance though ;)

WaLkEr_ThE_StAr, your post seems to back my post up beautifully, so I seem to have my facts straight!

You were gifted a prime position, and when you were deservedly made to serve time at a lesser position, you bailed. I also love how you crap on about being played out of position, as if it's not a random sim!

Still, good luck for the future. I pray you always get what you want, the league can ill afford quitters

So angry. Give in to the dark side.

Happy to move on walker. .. Remember it was you who had a swipe at the club, after we de-listed you otherwise we were happy for you to try and start again with a new side. .. Come Monday I'll still line you up given the chance though ;)

It seems the ruck was better to practice my spoiling so I may as well just continue to make them impotent and remain the premier CHB of the comp. :D

He's just jealous 'cause WTS got out while he could and he's still stuck there :p

He's expressing the disappointment that most of us feel, to find out after 2 seasons of inactivity and delisting that an individual was unhappy with where they lined up is nothing but disappointing, because either we didn't listen when they spoke or they never spoke for us to listen, and that's not keeping anyone in the SFA happy.

Is what I would say if this wasn't a match thread, since it is, I'll say pfft, Marklar made a choice to come home, WtS once again got delisted, there is noooo bingooo. :p

He's just jealous 'cause WTS got out while he could and he's still stuck there :p

You need to take a lesson in keeping up with your SFA legends. Marklar moved back to Geelong in the most recent off-season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Sweet FA S15 Rd03 : Mount Buller Demons vs Geelong Gumbies at the Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back