Official Match Thread Sweet FA Season 14 Grand Final: Mount Buller Demons vs. Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed, you'll be so gobsmacked by our brilliance you'll be frozen to the turf.

Honestly, it can get bloody cold...

Skins fixes the cold easily, nah just expect Beez to win the stoppages against a outfit like the Dee's

So the Bombers are like starfish? Lose a part of their body and regrow into two more?

Good thing SKM isn't playing.

Wouldn't mind a couple of beezes at the Dees, though. We'll force them to watch Whose Line is it Anyway? and Monty Python until they realise our club is far superior to all others.

beez, you have my permission to succumb to frostbite.

So the Bombers are like starfish? Lose a part of their body and regrow into two more?

Wouldn't mind a couple of beezes at the Dees, though. We'll force them to watch Whose Line is it Anyway? and Monty Python until they realise our club is far superior to all others.

Where is beez?

We planted all our fingers and toes last time we were at the Snow Dome. This week it will be more like a crowd at the cricket hitting a beach ball around than a footy match.

I don't think you saw the part about taking you down from the inside. Starfish are very dangerous creatures. That is why I sleep in the starfish position because then if a baddie tries to kidnap me in my sleep I am ready to rumble.

We planted all our fingers and toes last time we were at the Snow Dome. This week it will be more like a crowd at the cricket hitting a beach ball around than a footy match.

Your newly grown Bombers will be disappointed enough in the match to be distracted by flying beach balls? Fair enough.

THB, give beez a break. Posting 24/7 quality on this board is strenuous. You wouldn't understand.

I don't think you saw the part about taking you down from the inside. Starfish are very dangerous creatures. That is why I sleep in the starfish position because then if a baddie tries to kidnap me in my sleep I am ready to rumble.

He doesn't only sleep in that position ladies. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starfish? Please, have you ever watched Spongebob? They're stupid creatures. Too stupid to ever uproot and take over our club.

Logger will just pull out the ol' flamethrower he uses to 'clear' forests to burn them all down. Might get a bit of ice off the grass while he's at it.

Oh, and Gee Dub...is your name Patrick?

tumblr_lx7gg8TkGP1r4ddzz.gif

Sweet, that means a (20 players x 20 fingers and toes each = 400 extra players x 4 goals = 1600 goals = 9600 points) penalty for incorrect team submission by the Bombers, plus none of their players will be able to mark, handball or kick since they don't have fingers or toes.

This may well be the first 5 figure deficit in SFA history!

I just got the weirdest feeling that on monday we'll be seeing a large upset

A LARGE UPSET GROUP OF BOMBERS PLAYERS amirite lol

Literally lol'd

At The Bar with Captains Juggalo Balla and loopy_cam

Juggs: Oh hai loopy, I am surprised you showed up.
Loopy: Sorry Juggs, I would've been here earlier but for some reason I thought I was meeting with EBIAC.
Juggs: Who?
Loopy: Ya know, your ex-Captain who squibbed it because he couldn't handle the heat.
Juggs: Oh him, he's out of everyone's mind now. As you can see, under my leadership we've been going great guns, more posters, more goals, more wins. We are so good in fact we've enjoyed our week off getting a tan at Moderators HQ, Crimson Azure gave us all guest passes.
Loopy: Oh, fantastic preparation :rolleyes: You think you've already got it in the bag don't you?
Juggs: We do...have you not seen our line up? Total domination!
Loopy: Oh sorry, I wasn't listening, they've got Last Time They Met playing on Foxfooty at the moment. Look, they're about to show Matt121's 5th goal, how far out do you reckon he is? 55-60 metres? Boy it was a good kick. Great win too.
Juggs: Pffft, only a sucker would reveal his tactics to his opponents before he needed to. We were already assured a finals spot, we let you guys win, lulling you into a false sense of security.
Loopy: Turn it up. Just admit you guys are no match for us.
Juggs: Are we going to conveniently forget about our win against you guys early in the season?
Loopy: How long ago was that? I can't even remember it. It's all about peaking at the right time.
Juggs: Fair point that, no point doing what the Dragons did hey?
Loopy: Too right, what a pack of flogs they were. Thank god they are out.
Juggs: Straight sets! So are you going to bother turning up this week? Or just squib it like you have for most of the season. I hope beez challenges you and there's blood all over the Bombers, what a joke of a Captain you are.
Loopy: That's Premiership Captain to you, flog. I have already led my team to the ultimate success, something that you will never be able to say you have.
Juggs: Looks like we'll have to meet back here next week so I can say it to your face.
Loopy: Pffft, unlikely. Unless you want to join us in Baghdad for the Premiership celebrations? We've already organised a parade, we've got 4 suicide bombers lined up already to start the celebrations off.
Juggs: Wow, what a waste of a suicide bomber, maybe you should save them for when there are actually people around. A bit like you and your team's match threads, hardly anyone shows up.
Loopy: I'd rather my team show up on match day rather than talking drivel throughout the week without performing on match day.
Juggs: We talk the talk AND walk the walk.
Loopy: Well, yes, obviously excluding EBIAC.
Juggs: Is that all you've got, new material please, you're getting boring now.
Loopy: It's a bit like your match threads, same shit dished up week after week, why do you think the Dragons were pissed at you guys?
Juggs: They were pissed because we annihilated them on the field.
Loopy: Pffft, the Dragons aren't much chop on the field, the easy beats of the comp. So how many behinds are you going to kick this week?
Juggs: All 20 of you lot, it's a pity I miss out on kicking skm's arse, he needs a good beating
Loopy: No silly, it was a reference to your shit goal kicking skills.
Juggs: You're talking to the winner of the Alf Andrews medal, talk about failing. Just wait until I kick two goals and get BOG, you'll be looking for the tissues then.
Loopy: Well we all know that's not going to happen, you'll be lucky to kick 1 goal come Monday.
Juggs: Well, this has been underwhelming to say the least, no wonder no one likes playing the Bombers. Grand Final week is less for having the Bombers in it. I can't wait until this week is over and we're holding the Premiership Cup up.
Loopy: Well, you'll be waiting a while, but don't worry, We'll be sure to give you a box of tissues come the final siren.
Juggs: Same joke rehashed, lame. I'm out.
Loopy: Oh don't leave now, I ordered some green pineapple, the winner's food, but I suppose you wouldn't like the taste of that would you?

Cats2rise, 30 seconds into the game ala Travis Varcoe in last year's Grand Final. Like Geelong, we will end up winning. We are just too classy on the field and we will make you pay for every error.

Hey Deddy,

kid_sticks_middle_finger_up.jpg

I will be releasing the much anticipated Bay 13 seating ballot later tonight.

Thank god I don't have to go through the debacle that was last year. I can't remember who organised it, but my seat was shocking, bad luck to whoever gets seated next to Reardo and his flatulence this year.

Mt. Buller in the big one. In other news, pigs fly.

Go Dees. :thumbsu:

Welcome inactive, glory hunting, noob. Great to have you on board :thumbsu: Best if you just sit on the interchange bench quietly and let the big boys play this one out.

Oh believe me, I've succumbed at Frostbites a few times, those Fruit Tingles are a killer. Yet to get glassed though :thumbsu:

Where is beez?

Playing "please don't be a starfish, please don't be a starfish".

Starfish? Please, have you ever watched Spongebob? They're stupid creatures. Too stupid to ever uproot and take over our club.

Logger will just pull out the ol' flamethrower he uses to 'clear' forests to burn them all down. Might get a bit of ice off the grass while he's at it.

Oh, and Gee Dub...is your name Patrick?

tumblr_lx7gg8TkGP1r4ddzz.gif

No but I do live under a rock. I take offence to being called stupid. Living under a rock has done wonders for my SFA career this year.I plan on publishing my paper on how living under rocks positively affects fantasy football performance by placing pressure on specific nerves. You should read it and learn something.

No but I do live under a rock. I take offence to being called stupid. Living under a rock has done wonders for my SFA career this year.I plan on publishing my paper on how living under rocks positively affects fantasy football performance by placing pressure on specific nerves. You should read it and learn something.

I never called you stupid...just implied it. :thumbsu:

But honestly, I don't see any point in learning. For what it's worth we'll be the ones teaching others how to play fantasy footy on Monday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Sweet FA Season 14 Grand Final: Mount Buller Demons vs. Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back