Media Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - S30 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Nedward. I have no friggin' idea how the Sweet finals system works, but if we get there I'm now hoping for a Bears vs Furies match up week 1 so we can school you furry bums.

Don’t need to wait for finals to see your smiling face again— R16!

I’ve had it in my diary since the last time we played.

If a rookie and their club seek to part ways, that rookie is free to go wherever they like. If they want to join a team that's strong, then good on them - can't tell that club that they shouldn't recruit a player who wants to play for them.

I get what you're saying and I agree but it's not as simple as "strong teams shouldn't recruit rookies". I think they're entitled to recruit as they wish - with an understanding that they don't need to recruit as heavily as they would if they were lacking posters.

Don't judge me. We've all done the walk of shame.
Nice avvy. :thumbsu:

Oh that reminds me, here's you sig by the way m80. :D

🔴:mwcirlce::mbcircle: ~ I want to be the meat in a Watters & Lyon sandwich, with generous lashings of Thomas all over me ~ 🔴:mwcirlce::mbcircle:

tenor.gif
Yep, that's the logic of the great man. Believed in one thing and straight away went back on it.

Nothing but a PM sharing disgrace. What morals!! Degenerate fu**!
Now, I wouldn't go that far mate.

I doubt The Half Back was ever totally bound by anything, except perhaps when it suited him.

What would I know. He speaks very well tho.

You don't turn morals on and off like a switch. You either live by them or you don't!
My good man, I spent a good chunk of yesterday defending your words on here that keep getting you banned.

I've come to the understanding that sometimes what's ok and what's not ok aren't so clear cut after all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't turn morals on and off like a switch. You either live by them or you don't!
This would mean something if you didn't get a week off earlier in the year for homophobic slurs in a match thread...

1. Horse racing and Soccer are different
2. Heritage Round "Battle of the Spoon" - don't worry Wonders we have it wrapped up, Dee's aiming for 8 straight🥄
3. Light users need some youth

and

a. Albury is not far from Carlton
b. 15 games in 3 years = Pick#7 and pockets full of cash
c. Geelong posters seemed a bit rattled on the weekend

What are you referring to? I'm aware that the Bombers have asked rookies from another team to join them next season, continuing a trend that has occurred in recent seasons. I asked Metalcrusher to explain why he thought that was acceptable.
Barry, buddy, pal, general annoyance.

All will be revealed in good time but for now, you are wrong and you are going to look stupid when the inevitable truth rears its head.

So, sit down and relax, you are becoming hysterical.

1) CARNA

2) ****IN

3) BAGHDAD!!!

Man that has intentionally directed homophobic comments at posters talking about morals 😂

Barry, buddy, pal, general annoyance.

All will be revealed in good time but for now, you are wrong and you are going to look stupid when the inevitable truth rears its head.

So, sit down and relax, you are becoming hysterical.

1) CARNA

2) fu**IN

3) BAGHDAD!!!
I'm not going to look stupid because another poster is unable to justify why it's ok for a club with plenty of active posters to approach other teams' rookies

I'm not going to look stupid because another poster is unable to justify why it's ok for a club with plenty of active posters to approach other teams' rookies
Do you have any evidence that an approach was made?

I’ll answer that for you. No.

You don’t have any proof because it doesn’t exist.

Stop derailing TiF’s thread with your lies and propaganda, Bran.

You are rather melty this morning mate, did your fleshlight run out of batteries or something?

Do you have any evidence that an approach was made?

I’ll answer that for you. No.

You don’t have any proof because it doesn’t exist.

Stop derailing TiF’s thread with your lies and propaganda, Bran.

You are rather melty this morning mate, did your fleshlight run out of batteries or something?

FWIW, this is how the conversation began...
3. Things are building nicely for the Bombers. Tip is a couple of S30 rookies will fill the list to the brim.
I hope not, we had the whole ‘should a rookie move in their 2nd season’ discussion last season. Short answer, no.

Would you care to explain why you believe the thought of an active club approaching other clubs' rookies is "lies and propaganda"?

FWIW, this is how the conversation began...

Would you care to explain why you believe the thought of an active club approaching other clubs' rookies is "lies and propaganda"?
Honestly Barry, you are going around in circles.

This is the final time i will respond to you about this, as your thick, undulating skull and smooth brain is not allowing you to receive signals and process information.

I’ll say it sloooooowwwly for you as you are obviously having trouble with basic comprehension.

No. Approach. Was. Made. By. Me.

Stop derailing this thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - S30 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back