Media Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - S30 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I did answer your question, it's not my fault you could not get your cognitive thinking going to disseminate the answer.
You've quoted yourself not answering the question I asked

rjYSL36.png

Round 14

Three things I learnt this week...
  1. The generosity of the Sweet FA community knows no bounds. $3,580.04 and counting raised in less than a fortnight for Beyond Blue is absolutely amazing stuff.
  2. Marlowe announced himself as a big game player in The Decider. Ominous signs for the competition with a big Royals finals campaign looming.
  3. The wooden spoon now looks destined for Coney Island this season. One for the CV.

sjdSghF.png

Over to you Sweet FA 👍
Can I like this picture yet dislike what it means?

1) The SFA community is a very generous one;
2) The sim giveth and the sim taketh away;
3) When you see something is so broken that it cannot be fixed, sometimes it's better to stand back and watch it fall off a cliff then to try fixing it and go over the cliff with it.

The poaching of rookies is why the Furies introduced the

next gen.jpg

through this program we bastardise and brainwash our rooks to the point they will never leave the club until we delist them.

Mister M is our current rook who has signed onto a 10yr contract with a clause for life at the Furies.

So if clubs don't want to lose recruits look after the bastards and put some effort into them.

The poaching of rookies is why the Furies introduced the

next gen.jpg

through this program we bastardise and brainwash our rooks to the point they will never leave the club until we delist them.

Mister M is our current rook who has signed onto a 10yr contract with a clause for life at the Furies.

So if clubs don't want to lose recruits look after the bastards and put some effort into them.

Let's be honest Tigerturbulance --- even if I hadn't signed a 10 season contract, I don't think there's another SFA team that would want to go near me after they've spent a week with me in a match thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's be honest Tigerturbulance --- even if I hadn't signed a 10 season contract, I don't think there's another SFA team that would want to go near me after they've spent a week with me in a match thread.
the groomers are out there Mister M
you just think they are nice people from other SFA clubs

1. BLUEALLTHRU will have a blast with the Bombers and has my best wishes.
2. RobR and Supersuns have great futures with the Roys
3. Roys for a top 4 finish

1. The Roys have some good young talent coming through in the likes of Supersuns (just gotta wade through the 15 pages of Bears/Bombers spammers to see it)
3. This is the year I finally win a flag
2. Whenever you need a hand with something around the league, there is always someone willing to help, and I love that!

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - S30 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back