Game Day Sydney Swans v. Adelaide Crows, Saturday 7:40 PM @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully Nicks enjoys his last game coaching the crows.
He is legitimately hopeless, i called it out on twitter that the problem was the reintroduction of crouch into the midfield alongside keeping Dawson, Laird and Berry in there. Only worse midfield than that is probably Richmond's and thats only because they are also slow and more injury prone. Needs to get Curtin, Taylor, Soligo and Edwards into that midfield to give it some pace because thats the way midfields work best in the current game

Only worse midfield than that is probably Richmond's and thats only because they are also slow and more injury prone. Needs to get Curtin, Taylor, Soligo and Edwards into that midfield to give it some pace because thats the way midfields work best in the current game

Richmond ran us ragged. I distinctly remember them sprinting from contests in the midfield over and over again with Caleb Mitchell huffing and puffing in their wake.

It was a surreal game. I still don’t understand how we allowed it to happen.

Richmond ran us ragged. I distinctly remember them sprinting from contests in the midfield over and over again with Caleb Mitchell huffing and puffing in their wake.

It was a surreal game. I still don’t understand how we allowed it to happen.

At least we aren’t the trivia question of name the only side that managed to lose to Richmond this year

I dont want a 100+ point smashing like in 2016 against Richmond

In 2022 Hanners pushed us to the limit in the last round priming us for a strong finals campaign

I hope Dawson turns it on and gets us playing near our best to win

Soft wins like the Hawks, Geelong does nothing for a finals run

No injuries either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn’t mind some nice flat track bullying like the Hawks and Cats are doing today.
With no injuries of course

Expecting frustrating, bruise-free footy. Who wants to get injured or suspended at this point of the season? Would be happy to be proven wrong.

I have no issue with anyone playing as long as they don't have any injuries.

That's why I'm more worried about Grundy and Hayward playing, both who look clearly busted then anyone else.
We have the dumbest bye introduced by a reactionary and paranoid AFL before the finals, so everyone will be freshened up for the finals. I hate the byes. But this very stupid bye will work in our favour this year. An extra week for Papley and McInernery. Two guns. We need these two guns. They are weapons unlike what we have in our aresenal. We need them freed after the stupid bye.

was part of a members pre game chat with Ben Mathews who said Jordon will tag Dawson tonight (no big surprise really)

When we last played Adelaide at home I think we kicked 50 points in the first quarter. I'm expecting the crows to bring the heat early on, hoping we can put on some scoreboard pressure early for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back