Game Day Sydney Swans v. Adelaide Crows, Saturday 7:40 PM @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucks now but Heeney not being 100% at end of seasons and in finals has tore us apart previously so we can all take the pain of Francis playing and no Heeney just for a better chance of glory in September
He's being rested. Bloke has carried us for half the season. Don't stress

gotta stop any clean supply to their forward line because Fogarty, Walker and Thirthorp vs Francis in the backline is a scary thought.
Mills will be important as the general coming off his man.
Good point - I think Francis will take Thirhorp, Rampe will follow Walker - Fogarty will get Melican - at least the match ups either way are workable - barring injury.

Not sure why Heeney gets managed and we're playing Grundy and Hayward, but ok. Just play him up forward if you're trying to give him less kms.

Always happy to have Fox in. Not a good sub though.

Good evening sweet peas!! Here we are the final round of the H & A season!! Let’s hope we win, have no injuries and rejoice that Collingwood still haven’t made the finals - and hope the dogs don’t either. Bring it on🏆🏆🏆

Wind looks pretty strong towards the Randwick end. Hayward was flushing them beautifully from 60 metres.

Low key I don’t want to put the mockers on him but Wilbur’s set shot technique looks to have improved a lot this year.
The Herald Sun today has an article about set shot accuracy for pressure kicks. Hayward and Heeney are in the top 10 for best shots in the last quarter, both with 69% accuracy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow! Grundy Sub!!

white teeth troll GIF
Silly me I fell for it!

From the start, ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want this to be over by 1/4 time and then a relaxing goal-sharing practice session for the next 3 quarters .. something I can watch on replay many times to keep me going for the next 2 weeks.

From the start, ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want this to be over by 1/4 time and then a relaxing goal-sharing practice session for the next 3 quarters .. something I can watch on replay many times to keep me going for the next 2 weeks.
We’re the Swans, we fans can’t have nice things :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back