Preview Sydney vs Essendon, Friday 7.40pm AEST @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be shocked to see Campbell play higher on wing and Gulden roll in on ball a bit more.
Mills to play Campbell role

Pretty damning stats about the effectiveness of Grundy over the last 6 weeks on First Crack. It's fallen off a cliff when you analyse it. Ladhams wouldn't be far behind, if at all, which is a real worry. Cameron's demolition of him last week brought it into sharp focus.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Pretty damning stats about the effectiveness of Grundy over the last 6 weeks on First Crack. It's fallen off a cliff when you analyse it. Ladhams wouldn't be far behind, if at all, which is a real worry. Cameron's demolition of him last week brought it into sharp focus.

But

Grundy's tap and Errols positioning...and Issac feint won the game

Its the whole team collectively go through every player and they are 30-40% off from where they were.

Its the most bizarre thing ever

A tough time of year being on the outside looking in, you never know who's carrying what niggle/injury, I dare say there are a few out there who under ideal circumstances would not be out there.

Have a good feeling about our backs.

I think if Gundy finds a way to return to the form he's shown us in the in the past and perhaps, a surprise package performance from Parker & Hayward might do the trick.

Just looking for others to stand up rather than rely on the usual suspects.

Thinking Parker and Hayward.

A tough time of year being on the outside looking in, you never know who's carrying what niggle/injury, I dare say there are a few out there who under ideal circumstances would not be out there.

Have a good feeling about our backs.

I think if Gundy finds a way to return to the form he's shown us in the in the past and perhaps, a surprise package performance from Parker & Hayward might do the trick.

Just looking for others to stand up rather than rely on the usual suspects.

Thinking Parker and Hayward.
Um, Parker did stand up last week? More than most in the first half and was good late.

Um, Parker did stand up last week? More than most in the first half and was good late.
Did not say he didn't, he did us proud last week and in doing so silenced his detractors.

I like the way Parker carries himself on the field, an air of something, dunno how to put it into words, a personal development need of mine as you clearly did not pick up my intent. Not mongrel, but something around that area.

I think he'll keep his uphill trajectory, I have missed him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We talk all week of how we never rest players and now that we do, it’s panic stations because it could be a 4 week injury. Horse really can’t win.

Both players are clearly being rested and we just need to add a reason for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adams isn't a forward. Parker is probably still a better mid than Sheldrick
Adams spent the majority of his tenure at Collingwood playing forward, with forays into the mids.

To say he’s not a forward isn’t correct.

I think it’s more that he doesn’t WANT to be a forward.

And there’s no way he’s at the level of our “big 4” as a midfielder.

Anyhoo ….. despite my disappointment over Gus - it’ll be abated somewhat if Cleary gets a full game. He’s going to be a good player for a long time.

Did not say he didn't, he did us proud last week and in doing so silenced his detractors.

I like the way Parker carries himself on the field, an air of something, dunno how to put it into words, a personal development need of mine as you clearly did not pick up my intent. Not mongrel, but something around that area.

I think he'll keep his uphill trajectory, I have missed him.
He has an air of authority. He belongs. He intimidates. Not by words or cheap deeds, but by actions. He creates. He disrupts. He motivates. He epitomises the Swans culture and drags the team with him. He has been voted by the AFL players on multiple occasions as THE hardest player to play against. He inspires others and leads by example.

A true Swans warrior.

He has an air of authority. He belongs. He intimidates. Not by words or cheap deeds, but by actions. He creates. He disrupts. He motivates. He epitomises the Swans culture and drags the team with him. He has been voted by the AFL players on multiple occasions as THE hardest player to play against. He inspires others and leads by example.

A true Swans warrior.
That's what I meant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back