Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but the AFL actually like us, so there is no chance of us being moved to Tassie, even after all of that. So I am not too concerned

Of course you're not concerned. You're one of the many * supporters who don't care about being the competition's most disgusting cheats. Says a lot about them as people.

Yeah but the AFL actually like us, so there is no chance of us being moved to Tassie, even after all of that. So I am not too concerned
The afl cares about the money you morons keep injecting into their coffers even during such a long, sustained, hilarious period of mediocrity.

I tell ya what, if that happens I will. But I think it is more important for now to listen to hsquid's rebuilding advice. North's rebuild has been an inspiration to us all, and those 'hard yards' of tanking for priority picks has not gone unnoticed. I fear hsquid will be right that whoever our next coach is, they wont want to put in that kind of work to 'organically' build a list capable of a premiership. North are using the Carlton method of rebuilding, which nearly got the blues into the eight after nine years. North just have to be patient.
I only pray that Essendon are paying attention to all of this.
Hahaha your club was paying attention, that’s why they just sacked Rutten and tried to poach Clarkson, and oh how spectacularly did that fail.

We’re going to have years worth of entertainment because of it

Last edited:
I tell ya what, if that happens I will. But I think it is more important for now to listen to hsquid's rebuilding advice. North's rebuild has been an inspiration to us all, and those 'hard yards' of tanking for priority picks has not gone unnoticed. I fear hsquid will be right that whoever our next coach is, they wont want to put in that kind of work to 'organically' build a list capable of a premiership. North are using the Carlton method of rebuilding, which nearly got the blues into the eight after nine years. North just have to be patient.
I only pray that Essendon are paying attention to all of this.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Your method has been just as effective though. I mean how many finals did you win in that time. Inspiration to us all your club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if there's any chance that * can't find an accredited coach.

Would be incredible if a team started the new season with a caretaker in place.

I wonder if there's any chance that * can't find an accredited coach.

Would be incredible if a team started the new season with a caretaker in place.
But muh Anzac day and muh dreamtime crowds

Surely they get pick of the litter, only way any aspiring coach or experienced head would say no is if they're amateurish, cavalier or straight up in shambles

Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back