Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Even mainstream media are trolling them

View attachment 1851326
Liam Hemsworth Workaholics GIF by Comedy Central

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we need some sympathy for Heppellfreak - 1 year after some of the most deluded posting.

Clarko will be at Essendon next season, done deal. My close mate is close to one of the members of the Essendon board. 5 years to be announced end of the year.

Clarko will make us a top 4 team in the next 1-2 years. Plus he’ll attract good players.

Clarko will be at Essendon next year, wait till it’s confirmed and apparently I only told you guys after it’s confirmed.

No chance he leaves vic and no chance he destroys his rep at north Melbourne. He wants to coach Essendon and he’ll go where he wants.

Clarko to Essendon was never in doubt
emoji41.png
like I said, was agreed on a month ago. Now that all this has come out, do you really think Essendon will move on truck if they didn’t know Clarko is in the bag?

From Jade
How about this then; if Clarko is coaching Essendon in 2023, I’ll have my account cancelled.

If he isn’t, we’ll have the admins delete your account.

Heppellfeak:

I only post here when I have info about essendon(100% strike rate). You live on this thing. You sure you want to do that? I’ll give you one last chance to back out.

Jade:
Nah I’m good, I’ll take the bet.
Deal?

Heppellfreak:
Done. Hopefully mods feel sorry for you and ignore your deal. good luck your gonna need it.

Why the hell are you still posting - delete welcher!!!! You bet your account and lost.

Posted on the 18th of August 2022!!
Clarko announced on the 19th of August 2022!!
Hides until the 29th July 2023!! 10 months after the above embarrassing posting he/she decides to crawl back from under a rock and post.

GOLD......

Oh hell no……l think Mike is well and truly off his meds if he thinks this is okay.
So are we going to reinstate Lance Armstrong’s 7 tours….or Ben Johnson’s 100m .
Seriously l couldn’t give a *#&#&#& about aw poor Jobe…he had a brilliant season …it’s been sooo long ….he’s a wonderful individual now….f&#&#& off..
How about Corey or Chris Grant…..there still waiting…and there’s probably more…..
It just gets me fired up when numpty journalists think to write a puff piece like this …and it gains traction…
HE‘S A DRUG CHEAT AND WAS STRIPPED ACCORDINGLY… only to be reaffirmed in the Geneva sports arbitration court….
So my view is no, no followed by no and an overwhelming f&#&# no….forever.😡

Last edited:
Oh hell no……l think Mike is well and truly off his meds if he thinks this is okay.
Seriously l couldn’t give a *#&#&#& about aw poor Jobe…he had a brilliant season …it’s been sooo long ….he’s a wonderful individual now….f&#&#& off..
How about Corey or Chris Grant…..there still waitng…and there’s probably more…..
It just gets me fired up when numpty journalists think to write a puff piece like this …and it gains traction…
HE‘S A DRUG CHEAT AND WAS STRIPPED ACCORDINGLY… only to be reaffirmed in the Geneva sports arbitration court….

Don’t care if it’s a parody either……it’s still a Noooo

How about Corey or Chris Grant…..there still waiting…and there’s probably more…..

I'm only supportive if there's live footage of AFL goons raiding Sam Mitchell's and Trent Cotchin's houses searching for their rightful 2012 Brownlows and then handing one over to Watson.

Or, if Mitchell & Cotchin keep them with Watson, then Corey McKernan and Chris Grant get retrospectively presented with the 1996 and 1997 Brownlows.

Better still, Jobe Watson is a drug cheat, convicted by the highest anti-sports doping body in the world and rejected on appeal. Jobe, and any of the guilty players, coaches or administrators should be grateful that they haven't been totally ostracised from the sport completely.

#BigClubRules

I'm only supportive if there's live footage of AFL goons raiding Sam Mitchell's and Trent Cotchin's houses searching for their rightful 2012 Brownlows and then handing one over to Watson.

Or, if Mitchell & Cotchin keep them with Watson, then Corey McKernan and Chris Grant get retrospectively presented with the 1996 and 1997 Brownlows.

Better still, Jobe Watson is a drug cheat, convicted by the highest anti-sports doping body in the world and rejected on appeal. Jobe, and any of the guilty players, coaches or administrators should be grateful that they haven't been totally ostracised from the sport completely.
The fact he is gainfully employed by the host broadcaster is a farce of gigantic proportions.

Would be like Barry Bonds commentating on MLB, Armstrong on cycling, Marion Jones on the 100m final.

It’s a ****ing sham and dripping in ironic hypocrisy.

Ah * supporters ..never change…. There like a karen…present case..get angry then sulk / deny/ revert to more bs when presented with facts….may Brad extend there 7000 streak and gut their club…..

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back