Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

for me the astonishment is that people give 2 shits about the Brownlow. Most irrelevant accolade in the game, awarded by try hards who were never good enough to play it.
That's ... pretty much every AFL Award....

me thinks media are trying to soften the image of * ….poor Liddel * …..seriously who gives a &#&# about their self funded trip…wow what an original idea that’s never been conceived in the annuals of AFL…..trailblazers 👏👏👏🤣🤣🤣

awww looky…little didums senior players put 2 and 2 together to get 7…..let’s all go on camp together….to the USA….it will help with fitness, team bonding, and our culture…… blah blah blah…

Now where have l seen This idea before…..seems very familiar…l wonder who gave them the idea….can you guess…coz the media have nfi……

I suppose you will do anything to convince yourselves your relevant when you have a 7000 plus and counting millstone around ya neck…..maybe they should just roll out this slogan again …as it sums them up perfectly and pretty much imploded them at the same time…..whatever it takes 😂😂

WTF is this puke?... what a friggin circus they run at Tulla..

Can someone pls photoshop some Tyre marks on the sash's and make it look like an oppo supporter has driven over their filthy, drug ridden jumper!

View attachment 1867462
Come on …. Doing a couple of lines on their jumper …. Fitting in a way

bbc GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

🤣🤣😅😅🤦‍♂️
Now where have l heard this Bs before…same s**$$ different colours..
Gosh its going to be fun when they wake up and realise he’s got x amount of years left on his contract…
Its like watching a train wreck in slow mo….

Dead set w***er, * fans will chew him up and spit him out.

Old mate loved Brad, he was another of Brad's bitches, would bring him his coffee on match day interstate games. Loved Brad, we fight about him quite often.

****ing gobbledygook.. he’s a used car salesman, this bloke would buy your shit and try and sell it for more. Your team is in a worse place than when you walked into North. You have 4 good players, you absolute spud. You have Ridley, Merret, that rookie you peaked on and Goldstein. ****ing LOL

First of all I disagree that you shouldn't set (well researched) goals like X wins etc, but dude, just say that you're heavily focused on the processes. That was a full minute of unnecessary word salad, and the message I got was "I don't want to say what our explicit expectations as a club are, because I don't want you ferals booing me when we don't reach it!"

******* gobbledygook.. he’s a used car salesman, this bloke would buy your s*t and try and sell it for more. Your team is in a worse place than when you walked into North. You have 4 good players, you absolute spud. You have Ridley, Merret, that rookie you peaked on and Goldstein. ****** LOL
He is a classic spuddler

So you don't want to set goals? Meaning, you don't want to be accountable when it goes haywire? Also, how can a club improve if you don't have goals set? Oh boy...

This is the same problem we had with the prelim finishes. Brad had his good moments, but he needed to teach the killer instinct, the final blow, the desire to reach the highest level which was to step on that podium. He didn't push that.

Then he goes to *Essendon, and he starts blabbering on about the same things we heard in all those press conferences. You have to set expectations and standards for the playing group otherwise they are not going to get anywhere. How does the leadership group improve and pass that on to the rest of the group? It comes from the top. Always.

It's very hard to fail if you only set targets that are fully in your control.

Unfortunately, meaningful things - like wins, finals, premierships - are not fully in your control. You need to go outside the predictable 'process' of how many exercises you do, how many km you run and how many kilos you bench. Improvement comes from an understanding of where you are, where you want to be, what has to happen to get you there and then the focus and discipline to make it happen. That's usually a messy mix of effort, desire, teamwork, strategy, tactics, spirit and mutual support that doesn't fit easily in a spreadsheet*

It's very hard to fail if you only set targets that are fully in your control.

Unfortunately, meaningful things - like wins, finals, premierships - are not fully in your control. You need to go outside the predictable 'process' of how many exercises you do, how many km you run and how many kilos you bench. Improvement comes from an understanding of where you are, where you want to be, what has to happen to get you there and then the focus and discipline to make it happen. That's usually a messy mix of effort, desire, teamwork, strategy, tactics, spirit and mutual support that doesn't fit easily in a spreadsheet*

It's actually lucky that these items don't fit on a spreadsheet, because at *, they keep losing their spreadsheets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back