Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - with 2023 finals on the line, GWS win by +100 / Nov4 = 7000 days since last final win / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

I do find it fascinating how much leeway you give certain coaches over others...but hey, if you're pro-racism then you do you.
I was gonna say enjoy your sloppy seconds, but it sounds like the majority of *scum supporters have microwaved their memberships in total support of the ordinary Scott brother..

I was gonna say enjoy your sloppy seconds, but it sounds like the majority of *scum supporters have microwaved their memberships in total support of the ordinary Scott brother..
surprise afl GIF

The problem you have - dirty hird has been to court - had his say and been found guilty. He will forever be remembered as a doping cheat that lead to the greatest sanctions in Australian sports history.

Make sure you stay close when Clarko is cleared.

The problem you have - dirty hird has been to court - had his say and been found guilty. He will forever be remembered as a doping cheat that lead to the greatest sanctions in Australian sports history.

Make sure you stay close when Clarko is cleared.
Get some cardboard and make a sign, you're at that stage in the process.

Get some cardboard and make a sign, you're at that stage in the process.
Maybe a walk to the G in support?

All good - we saw and laughed at all the mistakes *ess supporters made. Some a still flogging a horse that died years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scott, who is the AFL operations boss, has the league’s blessing to go for the job.
Looks like a good old fashioned reverse head hunt. The preferred way to rid one's organisation of spuds while avoiding a payout or hurting their feelings.

One things for certain and probably been pointed out but if Brad goes to Essendon the players real estate portfolios will grow. Also be interesting in his first speech to members if he tells them that they have the best supporters because according to Brad we did.

I think a very shrewd move by *.

Just have a look at the Scott twins coaching record.

2x premierships & 9 career highlights between them.

Games coached 497 W 306; Losses 189; D 2. Also the 2 draws are on Chris, jokes on him. Brad never drew as he had an uncanny ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Crikey * they could be flying as high as they were under Hirds very shortly.

Well played *, well played.

* Brad received his Rising Star award for empathy fyi.

1664420396528.png 1664420436110.png

One things for certain and probably been pointed out but if Brad goes to Essendon the players real estate portfolios will grow. Also be interesting in his first speech to members if he tells them that they have the best supporters because according to Brad we did.
I wonder if he will ban the use of their motto, "If it's Don it's good"?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back