Sympathy for Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Deserves a further contract extension. :thumbsu:

Fortunately for AFL fans all over the country, Norf in their infinite wisdom signed the dud for another 4 years before the season even started. Now they want to knife the poor bloke but can't afford to pay him out. Comedy gold :thumbsu:

Speaking of great comedy there is more to be had in this article where Scott states his contract talks lasted "15 seconds" before he agreed to sign. Good on the bloke I say, he found his mark, worked them over nicely and penned the contract as quickly as possible. Now we can sit back and enjoy the show as he and Brayshaw destroy the club. :thumbsu:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...n-for-brad-scott/story-e6frf9jf-1226582604920

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Brad Scott coached really well last night.

4 scoring shots in 3 quarters against the Gold Coast.

Deserves a further contract extension. :thumbsu:

No doubt he will pull out another master plan to topple Fremantle in Perth in their next game.

Oh wait, only decent wins beat them over there... :)

I thought you had stopped posting? You went missing last year around about this time.

Must have been a big hang over from your Birthday.

Thanks guys, it's been a really tough year for us supporters.

But I won't get too down in the dumps. Brad assures me his 12 year plan will set him up for life and beyond that I'll never take a close win for granted again.

Sympathy for Norf if they fold? Nope. Finally the afl can use their money more usefully instead of throwing it down the drain to a minnow club

The worst part about the bye rounds is I have to wait an entire week to watch Norf embarrass themselves again.
They'll be gaining as many premiership points in their bye week as they do every other week, Jobe. Just enjoy the possibility that they may sink even lower on the ladder this week.

P.S You're having a great year again and I think back to back Brownlow wins may be on the cards.

*Essendon meltdown thread.

Love it.
:thumbsu:

*Essendon meltdown thread.

Love it.
:thumbsu:

The melting belongs solely to your lads, old china. Season over in June.

What a pathetic 2013 from a group of so called "up and coming superstars".

See ya next year fellas, it's been an absolute pleasure :thumbsu:

It's hard to believe "the best young list in the competition" has only 4 wins out of 12 and is now three games and percentage outside of the top 8.

Hardly an injury either.

It's OK though... supporter confidence will go through the roof again after they beat GWS next week. Finals here they come!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sympathy for Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back