Sympathy for Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

We don't want your sympathy guys- what doesn't kill you makes you stronger....so troll away...

S
We don't want your sympathy guys- what doesn't kill you makes you stronger....so troll away...
Your 2013 campaign has been killed.
If the bottom 4 type performances continue the club will be killed off permanently. Norf will not survive a sustained period of failure.
You may not always have a side, but you'll always have the sympathy of the great folk here on BF.

Bullshit boys, bullshit. Most of the NM boys are still early in their careers and a bit of pain may actually be advantageous for them.

As I say, sympathy or no sympathy shove it. We don't want nor need your sympathy.

As for Geelong, how did they go today....

North's leaders were deplorable today. Harvey was disgraceful. Sooked from before the first bounce until after the final siren. Petrie and Firrito were more interested in 'throwing their weight around' than getting the ball. Goldstein was outplayed by Clarke.

This group of players is going nowhere fast!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Norf lose? Again?

I'd offer my condolences to Norf supporters but I can't bring myself to be so disingenuous.

Plus it's hard to relate to a chit club going through such failure and ineptness, when my club never ever experiences the lows of Norf.

Did Norf lose? Again?

I'd offer my condolences to Norf supporters but I can't bring myself to be so disingenuous.

Plus it's hard to relate to a chit club going through such failure and ineptness, when my club never ever experiences the lows of Norf.

What lows are they, Premier Pies? I like the part where you say "my club never ever experiences the lows of Norf".

Let's start shall we:

(a) How many priority picks has Collingwood had - 2 Josh Fraser and Thomas.
NM - nil

(b) How many times has Collingwood finished 10th or worse since 1970 - 11 times
NM - 9 times

(c) How many premierships has Collingwood had since 1970 - 2
NM - 4

(d) How many final series has Collingwood made since 1970 -25
NM -24

(e) How many GFs has Colingwood played for 2 premierships since 1970-9
NM for 4 premierships - 8

Real good premiership pies - now take your sympathy or lack of sympathy and shove it.

North's leaders were deplorable today. Harvey was disgraceful. Sooked from before the first bounce until after the final siren. Petrie and Firrito were more interested in 'throwing their weight around' than getting the ball. Goldstein was outplayed by Clarke.

This group of players is going nowhere fast!

Precisely. For a club that constantly has it's youth talked about they consistently produce diddly squat. They are living in false dawn over at norf.
Shit coach + players with shitty attitude do not equal winning.

The melting belongs solely to your lads, old china. Season over in June.

What a pathetic 2013 from a group of so called "up and coming superstars".

See ya next year fellas, it's been an absolute pleasure :thumbsu:

Funnily enough not playing finals > playing *finals. :thumbsu:

Precisely. For a club that constantly has it's youth talked about they consistently produce diddly squat. They are living in false dawn over at norf.
Shit coach + players with shitty attitude do not equal winning.

I guess that explains Freo's existance.

I guess that explains Freo's existance.

Looking at the ladder I fail to follow your logic. Lead by Boomer your teams senior players were absolutely shithouse yesterday. Poor attitutde, more interested in rough house tactics than playing the ball. You SERIOUSLY think that is going to rattle a Ross Lyon led team? If I was a norf member I would be pissed.

I would suggest you concentrate on what's stinking up your own club so much. Aaron Black amongst those many other Western Australians unlucky enough to be drafted by the 'roo's can always come home to either WA club.

Looking at the ladder I fail to follow your logic.

I would suggest you concentrate what's stinking up your own club so much. Aaron Black amongst those many other Western Australians unlikely enough to be drafted by the 'roo's can always come home to either WA club.

Dat premiership cabinet.

Looking at the ladder I fail to follow your logic. Lead by Boomer your teams senior players were absolutely shithouse yesterday. Poor attitutde, more interested in rough house tactics than playing the ball. You SERIOUSLY think that is going to rattle a Ross Lyon led team? If I was a norf member I would be pissed.

I would suggest you concentrate what's stinking up your own club so much. Aaron Black amongst those many other Western Australians unlikely enough to be drafted by the 'roo's can always come home to either WA club.
You still have to go to the football wearing purple.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sympathy for Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back