Sympathy for Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

What is it with your focus on people and personalities? Everything to you is about who said it, wrote the article, and now who else is a member.

You've distanced yourself from comments made by other North members in the past, I'm sure you have encountered many at games and on here you are not proud to share your club with, but that doesn't stop you from joining.
What is it with your desperation to avoid answering a simple question?

Were you a Bulldogs member last year, and this year?

james-hird-o.gif
[/quote]

Pynery of the worst kind. :rolleyes:

Do I need to repeat the question? Are you simply too embarrassed to join the Faildogs? Or too embarrassed that you're too cheap to become a member?

What has this got to do with the OP?

Lets get around the poor old Kangas, guys.

Best young list in the comp yet they just can't take a trick and there 2013 campaign is all but over at the midpoint of the season. They are a well coached outfit and a very likeable group, the same can be said for the Roos supporter base who come across as a scarce but loveable breed.

So come on down leave your condolences and messages of support for everybody's 'second team', the mighty shinboners :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You seriously think Norf could pitch Clarko an offer bigger than Melbourne's? In your dreams.
but norf has Brayshaw and his radio show and is funny....
Clarko could be a media star.....

Go Catters

Perhaps we could send Chappy down a let him have a chat to them about spirit, what it means to be elite, and how to get it done rather than have your president tell everyone how it should be done, then fail epically.... again.....

Go Catters

Do you think the Bulldogs deserve the financial support of fans who claim to support them?

Absolutely, we're not winning much but we're full of heart and playing the kids instead of trying to minimise the losses. Much better than North supporters having their hearts broken week in week out.

What's that got to do with this thread?

I wonder whether you even read the OP anymore, you just carry on the same line of posting from thread to thread.

Don't you get bored being so serious and anally retentive all the time? I think you're on the wrong forum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sympathy for Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back