Sympathy for Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Last year Edwards was going to be AA and Hansen was the next Nick Riewoldt. What happened there? Do you only ever look forward optimistically, without looking back at your optimistic predictions in the past that have flopped?
I never said Edwards was going to be AA (the guy tried hard but was always punching above his weight mainly due to his lack of height) and Hansen's 2nd half of 2012 as a forward proved positive, he's just a better more natural defender, and besides we have more then enough KPs who can play forward, although versatility on Hansen's behalf at either end of the ground doesn't hurt.

I bet you slagged off Will Minson more than once, who gave Goldstein a bath this year.
I admit I did, and yes Minson has had a good year and did beat Goldstein on the day, but Goldstein is still a better more valuable overall player in my eyes and most clubs would take him over Will (who is useless around the ground from what I've seen).

Extremely average is generous.

Now it's the tough draw this year, or this year just being an "aberration".

Their capacity to disregard reality is jaw dropping.
So North fans who say the soft draw in 2012 wasn't the sole reason we made the 8 are delusional ; but they can't use the tougher draw of 2013 as an excuse. * :confused:

And you're accusing others of being illogical and delusional? :rolleyes:

* for the record, the facts are clear : the draw wasn't the reason made the 8 last year. And it isn't the reason we'll miss out this year.

Maybe you should translate it as, 'the Bulldogs will start moving out of the bottom 4 next year, North better keep Petrie & Harvey on board or they will drop even further than 11th and finish below the Bulldogs'
The way Norf is going by the time they finally dump Scott and get their shit together the Doggies will have finished their rebuild and will be competing with them for a finals spot. ;)

Others have suggested you might be a trans, I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt.......
Resorting to lame insults because sticking up for Norf these days is basically defending the indefensible?

Good job jacko, pretty much what we all expect of you. Carry on.

So North fans who say the soft draw in 2012 wasn't the sole reason we made the 8 are delusional ; but they can't use the tougher draw of 2013 as an excuse. * :confused:

And you're accusing others of being illogical and delusional? :rolleyes:

* for the record, the facts are clear : the draw wasn't the reason made the 8 last year. And it isn't the reason we'll miss out this year.

You're snookered, Jacko. You've got no logical line of reasoning to use here to try to defend your club.

Face it, you've gone backwards under Brad Scott.

You're snookered, Jacko. You've got no logical line of reasoning to use here to try to defend your club.
How so?

You're the one taking the illogical stance of saying North were no good last year, the soft draw helped us make the 8 ; but the tough draw this year is no excuse.

I'm taking the logical position that the draw is a minor factor in both years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like your role models (Joe Hockey, Christopher Pyne, Andrew Bolt), you latch onto a selection of facts to justify your favoured stance, ignoring any arguments or facts that undermine that stance. You aren't a thinker, just a propagandist.

3CD1K.png

Yeah pretty much. There has been a lot of talk about getting Tom Boyd, playing so poorly you tend to look ahead.
I really wouldn't look ahead to 100kg man child playing against kids. Have a look at the size of the defenders in this year draft. You'll start to understand why his been so dominant. A better measure is power to weight ratio, for key forwards. He's not that much more advanced then some of the others who are 10kgs lighter.
Brad Scott has had you for 4 seasons and taken you from 9th to 11th.
I don't understand how you can watch your team lose week after week and still carry on believing everything is fine. Your midfield is slow, you are carried by your older players and your coach is terrible. Better draft pick ;)

I know you are attempting to troll but our list was in tatters when he arrived. Pretty much what st kilda are looking at now. A group of old stars and midrange players who were drafted to steal a cup. The overhaul that has happened without dropping that much down the ladder is pretty amazing. We've built a nucleus of a midfield now, still a long way to go but no way near as bad as what you think.
Whats next I would get a judo coach over the summer. Teach the boys about positioning and tackling and putting people on the floor. It would help our defence 10 fold.

I've never said I am, because I'm not.

True supporters buy memberships Jacko.

You on the other hand, claim to support the Bulldogs, but won't buy a membership.

How is that the 'other hand'?
And how would you know whether I'm a member or not?

True supporters buy memberships Jacko.

How is that the 'other hand'?
And how would you know whether I'm a member or not?
Because the question has often been asked of you, and you have shrunken away like a vampire from a crucifix.

Let's clear it up : were you a member of the Bulldogs last year? Or this year?
'Yes' or 'no' should cover it.

(This isn't the politics board..........but I will say I've never joined the ALP because I'm just not that naïve/idealistic).

Remove this Banner Ad

Sympathy for Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back