Sympathy for Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know what you're on about, but it sure ain't "Sympathy for Norf"

If you don't want to discuss North Melbourne, then stop posting in this thread.
What if I want to discuss your bizarre and irrational obsession with North Melbourne? Surely I can do that in any of the 150 threads you have started about North in the last year or so.

What if I want to discuss your bizarre and irrational obsession with North Melbourne? Surely I can do that in any of the 150 threads you have started about North in the last year or so.

It's not even my thread. Have some respect for the OP whose thread you are hijacking for your own indulgences.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, I missed the announcement when you were voted the Sherriff of Bay 13.
He is correct though. This thread was initiated as a warm and fuzzy place for neutral supporters to pop in and express their condolences to the Norf brigade. Your lads must be absolutely devastated considering the exceedingly high expectations you had for your "up and coming" side this year. Your side has not only failed themselves but they've let the supporters down too, putrid onfield performance is the last thing a frail organisation like NMFC need and should the dismal form continue the vultures will once again begin to circle before too long.
So to divert the thread away from your minnow shitfight, once again I extend my sympathy to Norf on what must be a season of absolute heartbreak on the back of onfield failure week after week. There's always next year :thumbsu:

He is correct though. This thread was initiated as a warm and fuzzy place for neutral supporters to pop in and express their condolences to the Norf brigade. Your lads must be absolutely devastated considering the exceedingly high expectations you had for your "up and coming" side this year. Your side has not only failed themselves but they've let the supporters down too, putrid onfield performance is the last thing a frail organisation like NMFC need and should the dismal form continue the vultures will once again begin to circle before too long.
So to divert the thread away from your minnow shitfight, once again I extend my sympathy to Norf on what must be a season of absolute heartbreak on the back of onfield failure week after week. There's always next year :thumbsu:
Well, in that spirit, I'll extend my sympathy to you for being a complete tosser, and my condolences to anyone who has to interact with you in the real world. :thumbsu:

Well, in that spirit, I'll extend my sympathy to you for being a complete tosser, and my condolences to anyone who has to interact with you in the real world. :thumbsu:

You seem a little sensitive? I can only surmise that your hypersensitivity coupled with your accumulation of some 21,000 posts on a football forum indicates you take your interwebs quite seriously. I don't care to comment on your day to day life, your internets dedication would suggest that it is fairly non existent anyway. :thumbsu:
Have a lovely day :hearts:

You seem a little sensitive? I can only surmise that your hypersensitivity coupled with your accumulation of some 21,000 posts on a football forum indicates you take your interwebs quite seriously. I don't care to comment on your day to day life, your internets dedication would suggest that it is fairly non existent anyway. :thumbsu:
Have a lovely day :hearts:
Thanks for your positivity.

Yeah, I do go overboard on BF sometimes. But still manage to fit in a bit of life now and then. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Sympathy for Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back