T20 World Cup Game 10 Australia v Oman, June 6 1000hrs @ Kensington Oval Barbados

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Will give Joel that one, everyone reacted like it was a wicket and it looked like it live.
I still find the use of snicko to overturn OUT decisions strange.

I mean, the overrule should happen only if there is conclusive evidence to the contrary. Does snicko even pick up everything? Recon it should be overturned only if a clear gap is present.

Was a fantastic innings from Stoinis given how slow these pitches are. Oman also bowled and fielded very well in those first 14 overs before he hit the medium pacer for 26 off the 15th, the game was over then.

Can see 160-170 being very good scores in most matches this tournament, clearly won't be anything like the IPL flat tracks.

I mean, the overrule should happen only if there is conclusive evidence to the contrary. Does snicko even pick up everything? Recon it should be overturned only if a clear gap is present.
To be fair it picks up more than Joel Wilson

I initially thought Starc did his hammy but the way he's stretching makes me think its genuinely just a cramp.

Real time snicko is about as accurate as you can get

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hazlewood hasn't shown much today. Been consistent but I would say the wicket looked way safer with him bowling than it did with others from both Aus and Oman.

Hazlewood hasn't shown much today. Been consistent but I would say the wicket looked way safer with him bowling than it did with others from both Aus and Oman.

First real bowl in a while that's all this first stage is a bunch of games that mean very little to the big sides

63 hours from Aus to the Windies, that makes my 16 hours trying to get from Sydney to Melbourne after my LA flight look weak

Remove this Banner Ad

T20 World Cup Game 10 Australia v Oman, June 6 1000hrs @ Kensington Oval Barbados

Back