T20 World Cup Game 10 Australia v Oman, June 6 1000hrs @ Kensington Oval Barbados

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

C'mon man, Cummins is in our best XI any day.

In a test and ODI yes. He is not and should not be ahead of Ellis in a t20. It's Starc or Cummins take your pick non fussed whichever way

Australia can walk away feeling okay about that - a few issues but we always start slow.

Oman should hold their heads high after that. incredibly well done.

cummins had a very good IPL
Only difference for me is Starc has the wildcard factor - yes he bowls for S. Undries sometimes, but the wildcard factor is huge when batters are swinging.

I'd rather Cummins replace Horse purely because I'd rather another handy lower order bat, even though Hoff is probably the better option for a bowler on this pitches.

cummins had a very good IPL

As a captain yes, his economy rate was trash, his side was all about get 230 plus and defend it.

Ellis will be important, changes of pace and genuine death bowling

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd rather Cummins replace Horse purely because I'd rather another handy lower order bat, even though Hoff is probably the better option for a bowler on this pitches.

Agar for me if we replace Haze, and even then I wouldn't. Think 3 quicks are needed otherwise you have Stoin opening the bowling or something

TGC doing their post match wrap up at Jomboy's office while proceeding to shit on him lmao. Pezzer is shitfaced 1717654841291.png

It was a high-scoring tournament, though - almost all of the top bowlers had economy rates of 9-ish.

Still doesn’t mean he bowled well. He captained well, Marsh is a good t20 leader and we have Maxwell and Wade there too how many leaders do you need?

I’d only play Cummins if you want to leave Starc out. Ellis has to play in these conditions

Glad we found the accelerator after the first 8 overs. You can find yourself in an awkward spot if you only post 140 on these pitches.

Got England in a few days, I'd expect to see Green and Cummins in for sure. May even Agar

i
Still doesn’t mean he bowled well. He captained well, Marsh is a good t20 leader and we have Maxwell and Wade there too how many leaders do you need?

I’d only play Cummins if you want to leave Starc out. Ellis has to play in these conditions
Interesting that Cummins has just signed a 4 year deal with MLC with the San Fransisco Unicorns ..starting July this year

we also tour the Windies next year in June and July

i

Interesting that Cummins has just signed a 4 year deal with MLC with the San Fransisco Unicorns ..starting July this year

we also tour the Windies next year in June and July

He is only playing a few games each year apparently

Remove this Banner Ad

T20 World Cup Game 10 Australia v Oman, June 6 1000hrs @ Kensington Oval Barbados

Back