T20 World Cup Game 24 Australia v Namibia June 12 1000hrs @ Sir Vivian Richards Stadium Antigua

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What if the entire Australia squad suffer from a congenital heart defect in the next few moments?
I’d probably put that slightly lower than a 0.25% chance of occurring, but maybe the were also building in the chance of a small meteor hitting just the Aussie dugout.

I’d probably put that slightly lower than a 0.25% chance of occurring, but maybe they’re also building in the chance of a small meteor hitting just the Aussie dugout.
It'll probably burn up in the atmosphere and end up smaller than a chihuahua's head

Yes attention now turns to Australia and Scotland conspiring to make England miss the super 8s.

Should we do it?

I say Yes.
Season 8 Yes GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes attention now turns to Australia and Scotland conspiring to make England miss the super 8s.

Should we do it?

I say Yes.
Hopefully it's the first leg of the English summer of sporting disaster quinella with a disastrous football Euros to follow.

Not really that kind of squad these days - take the easy win, avoid injuries and rest up for the actual matches

Reverse the batting order and everyone bat the reverse lol

Haze batting right handed would be comedy gold

I did not realise the super 8’s were already set, that is farcical. We atleast could have had the motivation to avoid being in India’s super 8 group by beating Scotland and finishing 1st.

Now I say we lose not just to spite England but also the dumb ICC fixturing.

I don't really understand why they don't just have 1 group of 8 and they all play each other once.

I did not realise the super 8’s were already set, that is farcical. We atleast could have had the motivation to avoid being in India’s super 8 group by beating Scotland and finishing 1st.

Now I say we lose not just to spite England but also the dumb ICC fixturing.
What do you meant already set? The groups were set up to try and assume the big teams would make the super 8 but so far it looks like England, Pakistan and Sri Lanka are going to miss the 8 for Scotland, USA and Netherlands

What do you meant already set? The groups were set up to try and assume the big teams would make the super 8 but so far it looks like England, Pakistan and Sri Lanka are going to miss the 8 for Scotland, USA and Netherlands
1718161320096.png

Australia are likely to get South Africa (D1), USA (A2) and Windies (C2)

while Group 1 is likely to be India (A1), Afghanistan (C1), Scotland (B2) and Bangladesh (D2)

Obviously results go there way England, NZ and Pakistan can still make it though.

I don't really understand why they don't just have 1 group of 8 and they all play each other once.
eleven fewer games.

Also this way they can rig it so it is likely India's only S8 game against a side finishing top of a group is from the weaker group (ie not involving Aus, Eng, SAF

It has been laid out how we are likely to get a marquee Final. Pakistan / India on the opposite side, Australia / England on the opposite side etc... but we are in a position we may lose a few big guns early.

Remove this Banner Ad

T20 World Cup Game 24 Australia v Namibia June 12 1000hrs @ Sir Vivian Richards Stadium Antigua

Back