T20 World Cup Game 46 Super Eight United States v West Indies June 22 1000hrs @ Kensington Oval Barbados

Who will win?

• USA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

USA from, Monank Patel (c), Aaron Jones, Andries Gous, Corey Anderson, Ali Khan, Harmeet Singh, Jessy Singh, Milind Kumar, Nisarg Patel, Nitish Kumar, Noshtush Kenjige, Saurabh Nethralvakar, Shadley Van Schalkwyk, Steven Taylor, Shayan Jahangir. Reserve Players: Gajanand Singh, Juanoy Drysdale, Yasir Mohammad.
West Indies, Rovman Powell (c), Alzarri Joseph, Johnson Charles, Roston Chase, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Shai Hope, Akeal Hosein, Shamar Joseph, Brandon King, Gudakesh Motie, Nicholas Pooran, Andre Russell, Sherfane Rutherford, Romario Shepherd

Jason Holder wearing street clothes (including jeans) during the national anthem whilst the rest of the squad standing in full kit may be the greatest thing i’ve ever witnessed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Windies look like they will get the NRR booster they need, 0/58 off the first 6 powerplay overs.

Amazon Prime down for me. Not sure for anyone else.

"We're experiencing a problem playing this video. For assistance, please go to www.primevideo.com/help."

It's working OK for me.

Can get Bloomberg Street Wall Streek Week channel working but not cricket. This sucks.

Are there any other streams bar Amazon Prime and Sportsbet?
If you turn on a VPN to start the video, the ICC website will let you disconnect your VPN and watch the entire thing

ICC website - you need to VPN to a non-cricket playing country. I'm using Hong Kong at the moment.
Is that some specific rules to allow non-cricket playing nations access to cricket for free? Do understand that ICC would want to get as much money as possible for TV rights and all from established nations.

Is that some specific rules to allow non-cricket playing nations access to cricket for free? Do understand that ICC would want to get as much money as possible for TV rights and all from established nations.
Basically wherever the ICC hasnt organised a TV deal they play it for free on the website.

Yeah, if it's not being televised by a broadcaster in the country, it's free to stream through the ICC site

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

T20 World Cup Game 46 Super Eight United States v West Indies June 22 1000hrs @ Kensington Oval Barbados

Back