TAB thread

Remove this Banner Ad

BTW, Paul Chapman is huge odds for the Norm Smith next week. $13 with Mark Read, not sure about Sportsbet but i'd imagine about the same. Ridiculous odds for a bloke playing almost perfect football.

It will be a nude nut that takes home the Norm Smith but I reckon you have the wrong one. Gaz is in top form and is the sort of player that stands up on the big occasion. Shannon Byrnes :eek: for a smokey.

Race 4
Win 6 (Irish Lights)
Got me the win in the first two weeks ago at 10's so will stick with her. Headway(3) and Clocked(15) look the main dangers.

Race 8
Each Way 15
Valocitea(15) was good first up three weeks ago finishing second. Most of the other main chances are fresh and don't like backing fresh horses so have gone with each way bet on the 15.

Irish Lights is quickly turning into my favourite horse. Good win by Valocitea too at decent odds and the trifecta in the first meant I finished the day well up.

It will be a nude nut that takes home the Norm Smith but I reckon you have the wrong one. Gaz is in top form and is the sort of player that stands up on the big occasion. Shannon Byrnes :eek: for a smokey.

Yeah gazza's a big show of course, but he's half the odds of chappy and IMO chappy is playing match winning footy at the moment, where as gazza is more racking them up thru half back and across the middle.

Last two years I have backed Mackie for the Norm Smith. I will be obliged to put another $20 on him this year just in case he does win.

Aaron Davey TICK
Sam Mitchell TICK
Chris Judd TICK
Dane Swan DIDAK BEAT HIM BY A VOTE
Brett Deledio RICHO BEAT HIM BY A VOTE
Brent Harvey TICK
Aaron Sandilands TICK
Lenny Hayes TICK TICK TICK
Adam Goodes TICK

All to poll most votes for their club.

It’s paying $47. All of them are short $1.05 - $1.70, except Lenny Hayes is $7.50 for a bit of value.

Will be whacking $5 on it & $10 on the same multi without Hayes @ $6.50, to hedge myself a little.

Absolutely shattered. Would have thought Deledio might have polled about 8 votes. Swan, well, he really ****ed me on this one. Could have polled up to 25 votes, but instead got 12.

Stoked I got Lenny Hayes though. Good pick by me. Shame I got the hard bit & the gimmes couldn't do the job.

Sandiland and Mitchell tied too so you return would be significantly reduced. My bets were no good. Montagna did not poll anywhere as well as I would have hoped.

Dane Swan only polling 12 votes or what ever it was is an absolute disgrace. I'm happy Gazza won it, i think he deserved it, but surely when you average about 700 possessions a game, a lot contested, you poll more than 12 votes. The count was over by rd.4 last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winderlich and Watson tied.

Richo most votes for Richmond LOL. What a joke of a club.

Yeah i know, still would have paid well if ya picked winderlich, watson would have been fairly short.

Richmond are terrible, giving all those guys the ass might be a good move. Similar to what hawks did sacking blokes who were still playing ok but never going to be premiership players.

Brown was terrible this year, too slow these days and even his kicking is not as good. Dont think he has ever recovered from the injury. Tuck seems a tough call, they offered him a 1 year deal and he didnt want it. If you get a draft pick for him ya should be happy.

Dees are going to be awesome, probably Geelong like in 3 or 4 years. Imagine a midfield of Scully, Trengrove, Morton, Grimes, Davey, Sylvia, Jetta, Moloney , McLean kicking the ball down to Watts and Jurrah with Woneaemirri at their feet. There will be no stopping us. Add to that our already strong defence in Frawley, Garland, Rivers, Warnock, and Bennell. Unstoppable I tell you. All we need to do is find a decent ruckman.

Next year - Finals
2011 - Top 4
2012 to 2014 - Brisbane like dynasty

Yeah maybe not. It's not you first 6 who dictate how good you are, it's your last 6.

Disagree, have a look at St Kilda.

Best 6 - Riewoldt, Dal Santo, Goddard, Hayes, Montagna, Fisher. Probably the best top 6 in the league.
Worst 6 - Eddy, R.Clarke, Dawson, Ball, Blake, Baker - As shit as most teams bottom six.

I honestly believe it is your six in the middle... Your B class players, its teams that have a strong set of second stringers that can rise when the top 6 arent playing well that win you games.
You look at St. Kilda's that you didnt mention and you have Gilbert, Gram, Koschitzke, Jones McQualter and Milne. That is still leaving out Ray, Ball and Schneider...

Disagree, have a look at St Kilda.

Best 6 - Riewoldt, Dal Santo, Goddard, Hayes, Montagna, Fisher. Probably the best top 6 in the league.
Worst 6 - Eddy, R.Clarke, Dawson, Ball, Blake, Baker - As shit as most teams bottom six.

Ablett, Bartel, Sellwood, Johnson, Scarlett, Chapman is a better top 6 i reckon.

Your are kidding about the bottom 6 Dawson, Blake and Baker are backman who beat there opponents almost every week. Ball is still good, Eddy is young and I agree clarke is crap. Compare to richmond bottom 6, graham, pattison, hislop, king, moore, mcmahon maybe, saints guys are a mile better.

Remove this Banner Ad

TAB thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back