TAC Cup - Kids to look at (Circa 2009)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: TAC Cup - Kids to look at

I wonder how Butcher is going this year, I liked him last year.

Be nice if we could get that big bodied midfielder (Rich) we lack so dearly and perhaps a key position player.

What about Stevens and maybe Russell for Maguire?

I wonder how Butcher is going this year, I liked him last year.

Be nice if we could get that big bodied midfielder (Rich) we lack so dearly and perhaps a key position player.

What about Stevens and maybe Russell for Maguire?

We won't get a look at Butcher. Theres a few bigger bodied mids that may be around the mark though.

We won't get a look at Butcher. Theres a few bigger bodied mids that may be around the mark though.

We should make a list of all the big bodied midfielders who can run, list them in order from best to worse and pick em until they run out, then go for real speed players. We need ones that will be physical and that have to power to really move.

We aren't that bad off for talls, we have a damn lot of talls out and many still in the oven!

We should make a list of all the big bodied midfielders who can run, list them in order from best to worse and pick em until they run out, then go for real speed players. We need ones that will be physical and that have to power to really move.

We aren't that bad off for talls, we have a damn lot of talls out and many still in the oven!

Keep an eye on Gary Rohan from the Geelong Falcons. At 186cm, but has some serious leg speed. Takes the game on, and goes with his first instinct. What I also like about him, is that when he is going at top speed, he actually takes a couple of steadying steps, and then kicks.

Another to have a look at is Travis Colyer, he's from WA, only 175cm, but is also a jet. May not be a WH type, but boy is he quick.

lol @ HBF.....always has to slip in his token sub 180cm player :D:p....Colyer is a jet though, has some serious toe

lol @ HBF.....always has to slip in his token sub 180cm player :D:p....Colyer is a jet though, has some serious toe

Can't wait to see who you are looking at Gilly - they'll all be around the 186cm mark. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mathew Panos is an absolute gun. Has a beautiful kick, fast, tall and can take a big mark. Plays as a full/centre half forward for SA and has been in awesome form. Kicked 5 goals the other day.

Remove this Banner Ad

TAC Cup - Kids to look at (Circa 2009)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back