Talking footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by The Mission Man
So he's a crafty slappingbitch. He avoided the suspension but gets instead the opprobrium attached to being a slapper. Nice choice made in the heat of the moment.

You have your opinions I have mine. There is absolutely no room for compromise, its not even that important. Just get over it and go back to the freo board and discuss how your going to make the finals this year OK?
Build a bridge!

So all of a sudden your completely erroneous assertions about Croatian culture become "opinion". I swore at you in Croatian a while back and you didn't seem to notice. You must have been busy being slapped.

Originally posted by The Mission Man
So all of a sudden your completely erroneous assertions about Croatian culture become "opinion". I swore at you in Croatian a while back and you didn't seem to notice. You must have been busy being slapped.

When have I ever said what I post is gospel? I believe what I post is right and it comes across like that obviously. It doesnt mean that what I say is completely right, its simply what I believe to be true. I'll accept it if im wrong but when it comes to stuff like culture there really is no right or wrong. Everyone has their own opinion on it, doesnt mean their right or wrong its just a difference of opinion!
I noticed that you swore at me and I didnt respond because the response would have been unladylike. :D:D If you want I'll pm you back a response fitting!

Jako is arguably the best centre-half back of the modern era, but, an incident at Telstra Dome earlier this year involving a couple of kids getting spat on by him at the Essendon match has certainly lowered Essendon supporters thinking of him in general. I wonder why there was either no further investigation into it..given there were a number of witnesses?

Originally posted by pazza
Jako is arguably the best centre-half back of the modern era, but, an incident at Telstra Dome earlier this year involving a couple of kids getting spat on by him at the Essendon match has certainly lowered Essendon supporters thinking of him in general. I wonder why there was either no further investigation into it..given there were a number of witnesses?

Hmmmm Ive heard about this story. I must say it seems very out of character for Jako to do this but Footy players are human too and I guess if the crowd are giving it to you you are likely to get ****ed off and retaliate. But then again, no excuses and all. He shouldnt have done it.

He was a SUPER star for a long time..but yeh time's up im afriad jacko...too slow for c/h/b now, and not talanted enough for c/h/f...only stands resting ruckman...well done Big man on a great career...but Its over!!!

Originally posted by funkycol
He was a SUPER star for a long time..but yeh time's up im afriad jacko...too slow for c/h/b now, and not talanted enough for c/h/f...only stands resting ruckman...well done Big man on a great career...but Its over!!!

Sadly, Im beggining to think your right!

Remove this Banner Ad

Talking footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back