Tallangatta League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there people, Last night i heard some very big news coming from Thurgoona!!! There High profile player and full back of the century (Mick Watson) just signed with North Albury!!!:eek: Huge loss!! How are they gonna clear the ball out of there backline now!!! And by the way thats wat happes wen u dont pay someone that helps u win games boys!!! Bad luck.... have fun down the bottom of the ladder AGAIN!!!!!:D

Hello there people, Last night i heard some very big news coming from Thurgoona!!! There High profile player and full back of the century (Mick Watson) just signed with North Albury!!!:eek: Huge loss!! How are they gonna clear the ball out of there backline now!!! And by the way thats wat happes wen u dont pay someone that helps u win games boys!!! Bad luck.... have fun down the bottom of the ladder AGAIN!!!!!:D
I spoke with Watto during the week, and i happen to know he holds Thurgoona in high regards and it wasnt an easy decision, money didnt have anythign to do with it and I wouldnt think he would be on anythign out at North Albury anyway. Basically told me that he wanted to see how he went with a season in the O&M, and if it didnt work out he would be back at Thurgoona.

Yeah a very big loss and will be hard to replace. As for being down the bottom of the ladder again one person doesnt make a team. Just means other blokes will have to step up.

wake up w***er. yes watto is giving the O amd m a crack he has left us on good terms with our best wishes. as i've said before we will never hold anyone back from trying to better there footy. to talk about something you know nothing about like money shows you are just a shallow w***er. yes watto is a huge loss and you can't replace a mick watson but there is plent of other guys knocking on the door willing to have a crack. i'm sure blokes like withers, andrews, jones etc.. will sleep better atnight knowing that they won't be wrestling with those gigantic arms.:D

did a mark west and jole styles play for kiewa and if they did, how did they go and were they any good

I'm pretty sure Mark West was coaching Kiewa and Joel was his assistant when Kiewa took out the premiership in around 96.
From what I heard they were on a fortune along with a couple of their mates and basicaly sent kiewa straight to the bottom when they left due to a lack of funds. But, they did win a premiership in the process.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty sure Mark West was coaching Kiewa and Joel was his assistant when Kiewa took out the premiership in around 96.
From what I heard they were on a fortune along with a couple of their mates and basicaly sent kiewa straight to the bottom when they left due to a lack of funds. But, they did win a premiership in the process.
It`s funny how going broke is always justified if it happens after winning a flag. The amount of years it takes to get back up is amazing!
Rutherglen didn`t win one though and realistically didn`t go close and other teams are the same. Players are the same, play till they need knee replacements but it don`t care as long as you win a flag, great game this game of ours isnt it?

heard kiewa lost to holb last nite at raiders, day and rhodes went well apparentley amongst alot of young kids, did camo play???? was anyone else missing from there side or have the brookers got a good side?

I dont reckon camo would of played, saving him self for the 1st round. Boney would of played a lot of the younger guys and new guys to see how they adapt to the playing style. altho did ash sutho play? i expect him to have a massive year and to carve up alot of the forwards this year including roughy

I dont reckon camo would of played, saving him self for the 1st round. Boney would of played a lot of the younger guys and new guys to see how they adapt to the playing style. altho did ash sutho play? i expect him to have a massive year and to carve up alot of the forwards this year including roughy

No disrespect to the TDFL or you bgk, but i'd be very surprised if there was any player in this league that could carve anybody up. If Dale Andrews is the Leagues best forward then I don't think I will have too much trouble getting leather poisoning. Just remember that this ain't no Metro competition and it can't be taken to seriously.

BGK, I generally try not to get sucked in by trolls like yourself but comments like that just cross the line sometimes.

No disrespect to the TDFL or you bgk, but i'd be very surprised if there was any player in this league that could carve anybody up. If Dale Andrews is the Leagues best forward then I don't think I will have too much trouble getting leather poisoning. Just remember that this ain't no Metro competition and it can't be taken to seriously.

BGK, I generally try not to get sucked in by trolls like yourself but comments like that just cross the line sometimes.

Lol just having some fun roughy, i wish u all the best for this year

Roughy, you get sucked in every time, what are you talking about.

heard kiewa lost to holb last nite at raiders, day and rhodes went well apparentley amongst alot of young kids, did camo play???? was anyone else missing from there side or have the brookers got a good side?

Brookers where an extremley well drilled and hard running team and ended up winning by 3 goals. Kiewa played well with alot of kids lining up for their first senior game. They where missing leigh cameron, ryan richardson, kane barton, ash sutherland, jason macvean, brendan murphy, wylie jackson, neil wright and a couple of others all through injury.

Thurgoonas full back of the century?? Imagine the goals against that guys name!!!!!

heard that hoppers had a game on the weekend??? ifso who against and are they looking better for this season???

Played Murray magpies yesterday in the heat at 2.30pm at raiders. % quarter game, both teams had bout 28 to 30 layers each. Hoppers won 21 goals to 7. They are looking more competitive this year, but still some way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back