Tallangatta League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your up late AD.Rumour today that Leigh cameron has broken his arm!Any confirm or deny this?Also had a look at Chiltern on Saturday and they had Dan Ladgrove playing for them from Albury looks a good mover so he will certainly cover some of Chilterns losses.There list is long though-Way,Brand,Hibberson,Phibbs,Shannons x 2,Harris,Trebley and a couple of others so they will fall away a little you would think.They do still have some of the elite so they will still be there abouts.

Heard a whisper today that Brian Tobin told Chiltern this week he will be re-locating to Geelong for work reasons. This isn't going to help their cause along with the players mentioned above leaving. These guys are not just dew kickers, would be in the top 15 at any TDFL club. Take 9 from the top of any club and I think you'd expect to fall a few rungs on the ladder.

My source said he hurt it over the weekend,played sunday and had it xrayed after game and it was confirmed break.

Thats bad news for Kiewa if true, you want to get the wins on the board early if you want the double chance come finals. I'd imagine they would want him back asap to march up the ladder. Still, with Richardson and Sanday up forward will still be potent:thumbsu:

Heard a whisper today that Brian Tobin told Chiltern this week he will be re-locating to Geelong for work reasons. This isn't going to help their cause along with the players mentioned above leaving. These guys are not just dew kickers, would be in the top 15 at any TDFL club. Take 9 from the top of any club and I think you'd expect to fall a few rungs on the ladder.
The Tobin whisper is correct but they have retained Brand and have signed 2 Ladgrove boys from Albury

Thats bad news for Kiewa if true, you want to get the wins on the board early if you want the double chance come finals. I'd imagine they would want him back asap to march up the ladder. Still, with Richardson and Sanday up forward will still be potent:thumbsu:

Cameron has a hair line fracture of his scaphoid. He said he is having it re x-rayed on the 5th April, it's in plaster at the moment wirh best case scenario he will miss first round and worse he will miss half the year.

is there any results from practice matches i know Culcairn beat Barny. Kiewa beat Jindera, Thurgoona beat Temora, Anyone know the results of Mitta v Rand/Walbundrie, Rutherglens game Beechworth played Murray Magpies i think.

i play for Tallangatta and have been training with the seniors since day one this year. Darren Mathey has been good so far, and the players from feds that have come with darren (polica, bond, neil etc) are all very good players. Although you can see on the transfers list that we have alot of new players, we also hav lost quite a few that arent on the 'transfer away' list such as the Bosse's. The standard from last year has risen quite alot, so im expecting us to do much better. Also Nicholas Fraser from mitta went down to melbourne to play for Cranbourne i think it was. :)

old ricky arner hey, tallangatta are going to be so ****, who are kidding saying they will go good, lol what a joke, u won't get a game playing seniors anyway because you are a little sheep dog who doesn't know what a hard ball get is.

i play for Tallangatta and have been training with the seniors since day one this year. Darren Mathey has been good so far, and the players from feds that have come with darren (polica, bond, neil etc) are all very good players. Although you can see on the transfers list that we have alot of new players, we also hav lost quite a few that arent on the 'transfer away' list such as the Bosse's. The standard from last year has risen quite alot, so im expecting us to do much better. Also Nicholas Fraser from mitta went down to melbourne to play for Cranbourne i think it was. :)
How's Matt Kinross looking on the training track this year and will their be any disension with mathey bringing in so many new players?

Benny Rogers played a game with a club up near Bendigo today, is he staying at the tigers or on his way out? I hear he is sick on concreting and that he wants to leave cause Barny are like the eagles and love the recreational activities?? Heard that he hates the fact that the coach of the tigers has teeth like a homeless ******. F*ck u Switch the Play and Big Al 11. U know who u r and the whole community are laughing at Jason Hollard and Simon Farraill!!!!

Benny Rogers played a game with a club up near Bendigo today, is he staying at the tigers or on his way out? I hear he is sick on concreting and that he wants to leave cause Barny are like the eagles and love the recreational activities?? Heard that he hates the fact that the coach of the tigers has teeth like a homeless ******. F*ck u Switch the Play and Big Al 11. U know who u r and the whole community are laughing at Jason Hollard and Simon Farraill!!!!

For someone hiding behind a false name you make some big statements there Torp, I can imagine there would be a lot of people involved with the Barny footy club who would love to talk to you in person about your slur. Good luck to you though champ, obviously you have nothing better to do at 4am in the morning than take cheap shots.

Cul beat Barny over a 5 quarter game. Cul looked good and look like they will have a good year ahead of them. :thumbsu:

Big Al, mate, you must be either related to Ben Sanday or have quite an interest in Kiewa.
Somebody mentioned way back in this thread about blokes sleeping with the light on, I reckon Sanday would have the light on with one eye open and his teddy bear under his arm!
He didn't do anything for them last year so don't think he will change.
If it is true Kiewa have lost Timmy Kindellan and Scotty Bartel, that is worse news than Cameron and his hand.
Those young blokes played in the Interleague game last year and are super kids with big futures.

In regards to the comments from Torp, Al, although I dislike Barny with a passion, that stuff should not be spoken of like that. Torp, get your own thread started somewhere else, if you wanna mention blokes names, state your own as well. Gutless wonder behind a keyboard!!

For someone hiding behind a false name you make some big statements there Torp, I can imagine there would be a lot of people involved with the Barny footy club who would love to talk to you in person about your slur. Good luck to you though champ, obviously you have nothing better to do at 4am in the morning than take cheap shots.

Cul beat Barny over a 5 quarter game. Cul looked good and look like they will have a good year ahead of them. :thumbsu:

Hey Big Al, I am an ex Culcairn supporter living up north?, who stood out for Cul, how were there numbers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Big Al, I am an ex Culcairn supporter living up north?, who stood out for Cul, how were there numbers?

Cul's midfield was good with Lachie Hutchins finding plenty. Shannon Gilson played his first game for the Lions and looked very good. Ben Doust lined up at FF and has filled out since I last saw him. Will give them a great tall option. Chad didn't play and Salad was good up forward. Matty Klemke and Wishy worked well off HB, both interleague reps so good on that line. I thinkthey had 8 or 9 changing through the middle so it will take pressure off Wishy havign to run through there, he can play at HB where he is best. I thought Cul may lack a bit in height but on Sat performance looked like it might not be an issue. Donnan was quiet but still should be a good pick up for them and Schuberg gave good contest and run, again off HB Also credit to Matty Klemke for getting boys up and running, thought previously he may not of been man for the job but has the lions moving in right direction.

Big Al, mate, you must be either related to Ben Sanday or have quite an interest in Kiewa.
Somebody mentioned way back in this thread about blokes sleeping with the light on, I reckon Sanday would have the light on with one eye open and his teddy bear under his arm!
He didn't do anything for them last year so don't think he will change.
If it is true Kiewa have lost Timmy Kindellan and Scotty Bartel, that is worse news than Cameron and his hand.
Those young blokes played in the Interleague game last year and are super kids with big futures.

In regards to the comments from Torp, Al, although I dislike Barny with a passion, that stuff should not be spoken of like that. Torp, get your own thread started somewhere else, if you wanna mention blokes names, state your own as well. Gutless wonder behind a keyboard!!

Only seen Sanday play twice but on both days played across HF and went OK. Thought having Richardson and Cameron will see him get third tall backman and may go OK.

Whats with the attitude there Torp?
If you cant bring anything worthy of comment onto big footy, stay away. Personal attacks on blokes and rumours like the above are not needed. Get a life!!!:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Cul's midfield was good with Lachie Hutchins finding plenty. Shannon Gilson played his first game for the Lions and looked very good. Ben Doust lined up at FF and has filled out since I last saw him. Will give them a great tall option. Chad didn't play and Salad was good up forward. Matty Klemke and Wishy worked well off HB, both interleague reps so good on that line. I thinkthey had 8 or 9 changing through the middle so it will take pressure off Wishy havign to run through there, he can play at HB where he is best. I thought Cul may lack a bit in height but on Sat performance looked like it might not be an issue. Donnan was quiet but still should be a good pick up for them and Schuberg gave good contest and run, again off HB.

Thanks Mate, hopefully the Lions show a bit more application this year, plenty of new faces may help.

I see no-one has mentioned beechworths number one recruit yet which is abit odd. The one and only root rat Sam White is back in that area of the world and is going to strap on the boots for the beechworth boys and no doubt carv up most of the forwards and ruckmen in the tdfl. I would say beechworth wont have that bad a year as predicted by most of you, if the big man has anything to do with it. Oh, by the way any of you with daughters or sisters between the ages 18-25 u better lock em when he cums to your town. Haha.

Enlighten us Torp....why is the community laughing at them? From what I hear they have done a pretty good job, recruited well and are genuine good blokes. Unlike your good self. I was under the impression that this thread was designed for a bit of friendly banter about the Talangatta league? Not a place for classless knobs like you ya Coward.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

old ricky arner hey, tallangatta are going to be so ****, who are kidding saying they will go good, lol what a joke, u won't get a game playing seniors anyway because you are a little sheep dog who doesn't know what a hard ball get is.

PFFT as if u can tlk u have thurgoona as ur name can they even get one team this yr that can play footy n wen they r on the fild play by the rules not by their fists? i mean wen was their last prem? how many teams do they even have in this yr? :D

PFFT as if u can tlk u have thurgoona as ur name can they even get one team this yr that can play footy n wen they r on the fild play by the rules not by their fists? i mean wen was their last prem? how many teams do they even have in this yr? :D

WLY round 1 should be very interesting in regards to dogs v hoppers then. i had a few training runs out at thurgoona bout a month back and they had enough numbers to fill 3 senior sides and plenty of young fellas too! dont under estimate thurgoona this year cos the sides that do i rekon will have their butts handed to them.

WLY round 1 should be very interesting in regards to dogs v hoppers then. i had a few training runs out at thurgoona bout a month back and they had enough numbers to fill 3 senior sides and plenty of young fellas too! dont under estimate thurgoona this year cos the sides that do i rekon will have their butts handed to them.

Warmer, i'm not very good at maths, please enlighten me what does 3 x 21 equal! If it is 63? Are you telling me that the dogs have 63 players that are up to senior football standard???
I think not.

as if u can say a good confident team for ex MITTA will have their 'butts' handed to them by thagoona n have any 1 in their rite mind belive it! i will b watchin thagoona wen they play mitta n if they have their 'butts' handed to them i will apoligise but i highly doubt that will happen and untill it does i will stand by wat i say!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back