Tallangatta League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right switch Mayor Manda is a stunner. You would also be right thinking I'm the man of the world. I have managed to get a hold of a photo of the cheerleaders out there at Thurgoona, all you have to do is click on the link below. You should get down to the kennel sometime and see them in action.

http://www.fatshadow.com/cheerleaders.jpg

Give me a B, give me an O, give me an X, give me a H, give me an E, give me an A, give me a D, what have we got????? GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOXHEAD!!!!!! :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
Ha ha thats funny how'd did you get so many netballers all to stand still at the same time.:D

well the doggies have done it again.....well doggies.....i think the dekka train is killing them.....all aboard......:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: what's happening out at chiltern.....a team full of stars again but just can't get it together......let's hope mitta are ready for finals because i can only see 2 good sides this season....one is the doggies and the 2nd is barny who are slowly building up another finals stint.....

Steady on there young doggie. You can only see 2 good sides, one is Thurgoona (5 rounds in) and the other Barny. Full credit to both those sides but get a grip. I'm not sure if this is another fraud getting on and pretending to be from Thurgoona because that is one of the stupidist statements I have heard. Don't forget Kiewa either. "Lets hope Mitta is ready for finals" Lets hope you guys no how to get to the ground if there's a bit of fog. Listen I hate to spoil your party Reg but there is along way to go yet, keep a lid on it.
Again I must apologise for being away but my goats have been giving birth and I've been up to my elbows:thumbsu:

He has offered Mitta an ultimatum. Get a Krispy Kreme donut shop in Eskdale or he is gone.

Love your call, where have you been hiding. Nick may shifting to Sydney but still playing. I read earlier someone heard from a Yack bloke who was talking to Nicks uncle that know's his next door neighbours father in law who works with his room mate and he is gone for sure after round 10. Absolute bull. Giltrap and Harper back in the ones in the next week or two.

I consider a flogging where a team hasn't looked like winning. Looking at the scores:

Lost to Kiewa by 90 pts, Yack by 30, Rutherglen by 30 and Barny by 30. Doesn't look they were in any chance of winning any of them, and have kicked 3, 10, 11 and 8 goals in the past 4 games.

Obviously the forward line are being starved of opportunities. I see David "Hezza" Healy and Karl "The Nutter" Elliot still running around in the TVFC twos. They would provide plenty of leadership for the younger guys and would still be pretty handy, even if they are approaching the pension. :D

Yes may look like it and as i said got a touch up from Kiewa, 1pt down to Yack at 3/4 time and 5 goals to 1 first quarter against againsnt Barny then held there own. Not sure if the old guys want to play one's but hoppers do lack experience

nice photo of the mad rooter in the border.....he looked as if he was still asleep..i was told it was 5pm when the photo was taken.....with kiewa if cameron doesn't get on the field they will miss him but at least save on dollars...i don't think they will push the top sides.....

nice photo of the mad rooter in the border.....he looked as if he was still asleep..i was told it was 5pm when the photo was taken.....with kiewa if cameron doesn't get on the field they will miss him but at least save on dollars...i don't think they will push the top sides.....

reggie, I thought you'd declared yourself a Kiewa supporter earlier in this thread, now you're calling Kiewa "them" and saying they won't push the top sides. Are you jumping off ??

Thats terrible new for camo even though i am involved in another club you really don't like to see that to anyone lets hope it isn't as bad as he thinks and he can come back:thumbsu:

On the blower to Cameron today, he is only going to miss one to two games. His knee 'flexed' and spat out the last bit of cartlidge he had left in his knee so he is now completley bone on bone in his right knee. Said this is his last year on surgeons advice and will pursue coaching next year in some form.

Harsh AD, I think there is only 1 of those 5 sending the avg age through the roof, kicked a lazy 8 2 games ago so must still have a bit of run left in those 'old' legs ;). Don't underestimate the use of nugget in the hair either AD, can take years off a player aswell :D.

Provided they have hair Big Al....I'm led to believe that one of the five is significantly bald :D

It was a very appealing photograph of the postman. Interesting to see if he's interested in a bit of cheerleading work as part of his rehab? :D

Tips for this week Benchy:
Mitta bt Ruth by plenty 60pts+
Yack bt Saints by 28pts
Thur bt Beech by 22pts
Barny bt Dederang by 47pts
Chilt bt Kiewa by 6pts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tips for this week Benchy:
Mitta bt Ruth by plenty 60pts+
Yack bt Saints by 28pts
Thur bt Beech by 22pts
Barny bt Dederang by 47pts
Chilt bt Kiewa by 6pts

Sorry I havent been around guys Ive been trapping idiots in Mitta.......
My tips this week are:

Mitta def Ruth by 43 points
Yack def Saints by 21 points
Thurg def Beech by 38 points
Barny def Ded by 16 points
Kiewa def Chilt by 45 points

Yeah Alby, as a Yack follower I think Barny need to play a side like Mitta to give themselves an idea of how they are travelling.
rule out round 1 as an indicator, beating Rutherglen and Tallangatta is nothing to spruik about so far (although Barny did absolutely smash the Cats) and the win over Yack was fair but could have gone either way.

I did not get to Eskdale to watch Yack and Mitta last week but was told the points could have gone either way in a game that never saw the lead more than 13 points to either team. I think Yack, when they field a full side, will improve and will be there in September. more than likely with Mitta, Thurgoona, Kiewa and Chiltern.

also heard that Nick Fraser is moving to Sydney and won't play after round 10? anyone out there know any more than that? the words came from a Yack player that spoke to Nick himself, so pretty good source.

MTAG are we still waiting on YACK to feild a full side:D . By the time you do that the season will be over for them. Went down today to the Wodonga Saints, in a game that Yack would have pencilled in for a win. I am starting to doubt whether Yack will be there in September along with Chiltern after being convincingly beaten by Kiewa.

i'm not a kiewa supporter just think they have spent a bit of cash and are starting to talk like champions.....money don't buy flags if you can't put it together...yes they did have big win against another money team...but chiltern have lost the plot aswell.....i think thurgoona are flying high and hopefully can keep it up for the good of footy....mitta will cruise along until finals and go bang and show it's class.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back