Tallangatta League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTAG are we still waiting on YACK to feild a full side:D . By the time you do that the season will be over for them. Went down today to the Wodonga Saints, in a game that Yack would have pencilled in for a win. I am starting to doubt whether Yack will be there in September along with Chiltern after being convincingly beaten by Kiewa.

totally agree OTO, i have put Saturday down as one of the darkest days in my footy watching career. first watching Yack cough up a 5 goal to nil first 15 minutes, and only managing to kick 3 goals 14 after that)then painfully watching the Saints and Hawthorn play force-and-backs.
Yack, with all able bodies on the ground are a real force (refer last weeks game Vs Mitta) but when you talk depth, its like Beauty. only skin deep. the better players in the 2's are former Seniors, so the talent pool is coming from debutantes from the 3rds. i will predict it here now, Yack 3rds will win a flag this year.
the next two weeks will be season defining for the Roo boys. Chiltern, then Beechworth, then we will have a definite top 5 that more than likely won't change for the rest of the year. we can just wait and see.

Is it just me or do others agree that the top 4 sides at the moment will stay in the top 4 what particular order not sure and Chiltern, Yack, Dederang and Beechworth are playing for 5 spot. Just seems the top4 sides are a class above the rest.

i think the top four is pretty solid......but the problem will be 5th spot and that spot will be left vacant until final rounds.....with a surpise to take it...maybe saints???? it's seems that many teams are falling apart and depth will be the key....

Sorry I havent been around guys Ive been trapping idiots in Mitta......

Martini I'm impressed. Here I and everyone else on this site was, thinking you were some nerd sitting in a basement jacking himself off playing space invaders and logging on to big footy, youve actualy got a sense of humour. On a serious note, I had a chuckle, keep it up
:)

totally agree OTO, i have put Saturday down as one of the darkest days in my footy watching career. first watching Yack cough up a 5 goal to nil first 15 minutes, and only

Were Yack missing any? Surely they must of had a few out, to get within 11 of Mitta one week and go down to one of the bottom sides by 5 goals is a fair slide.

totally agree OTO, i have put Saturday down as one of the darkest days in my footy watching career. first watching Yack cough up a 5 goal to nil first 15 minutes, and only

Were Yack missing any? Surely they must of had a few out, to get within 11 of Mitta one week and go down to one of the bottom sides by 5 goals is a fair slide.

yeah Big Al, most notable out was J Hillary, probably be another week or 2. Mick Rose tore muscle from shoulder Vs Tallangatta, still doubtful. Glenn Sypotts (absolute gun!) will return this week, Dave McIntosh will be cleared in time for this weeks game. for me this week, Yack by a fair bit over the Swans.

Sorry I havent been around guys Ive been trapping idiots in Mitta......

Martini I'm impressed. Here I and everyone else on this site was, thinking you were some nerd sitting in a basement jacking himself off playing space invaders and logging on to big footy, youve actualy got a sense of humour. On a serious note, I had a chuckle, keep it up
:)

Space Invaders? Get with the times mm, Its mario brothers or nothing at all.

yeah Big Al, most notable out was J Hillary, probably be another week or 2. Mick Rose tore muscle from shoulder Vs Tallangatta, still doubtful. Glenn Sypotts (absolute gun!) will return this week, Dave McIntosh will be cleared in time for this weeks game. for me this week, Yack by a fair bit over the Swans.

oops, forgot D Powell, doubtful for this week though.
so, as you can see, slip those 5 back in and you have a team that could knock off the best of 'em.

Hey guys i'm back, yes that's right your hostess with the mostest. Anyway guys the Culphmeister is doing quite well in the O and M (yes that's right the O and M) and you would have also noticed that Jade Culph was named on the bench a couple of weeks ago. However as you know, all good coaches like Timber Sanson keep the opposition guessing when it comes to their star players (just wanted to clear this up). You would have also noticed that my name has been sadly missing from the Border Mail's best. But Culpheee knows he has been electrifying, creative and courageous however Timber refuses to put my name in the best. Good one Timber, The Culphmeister knows you're trying to get the most out of him!
Anyway enough about Timber...
Yeah guys still a bit undecided on my future in 07 am enjoying it at Lavi but will consider substantial offers and ego boosting chat. Anyway in 2008 I was thinking of putting together a team in the TDFL. I think I might call this team the Baranduda Bloodnuts or the Baranduda Bunsen Burners. For those intelligent beings amongst us- you would have worked out that I am trying to put together a team full of red heads (Yes I do have a love for ginger locks). Imagine that what a team! Here is my team -I have included myself as the token brown haired male!
Team Fanta Pants
b Saxon (Tall) Carty (Mitta) Ledsam (Ded)
hb McCready(Thu) Symonds (Chil)
c Laracy (Barny) Laracy (Barny)
hf Bowles (Mitta) Culphmeister (cc)(Lavi, Mitta Holbrook legend) Symonds (Chil)
f Mollison (Mitta) Rose(Yack)
r Fraser (Mitta) Franz(Thu) Kindellan (KSC)

Anyway as you can see the Culphmeister is struggling to fill a few spots. If you could help me out with a few extra names that would be fantastic. Here is the criteria (The player must answer yes to at least 2 of the following):
* ginger, red or orange hair, or pubes.
* pasty white skin
* freckles

Imagine this team and then the netballers that would naturally want to come and play for the Baranduda Bunsen Burners or Bloodnuts. I'm sure there would be a few sorts and i'm also guessing that the Culphmeister would get pick of the bunch. Anyway take care! The Chronicles of Culph will follow in the coming weeks.

lots of love,

JC

Hey guys i'm back, yes that's right your hostess with the mostest. Anyway guys the Culphmeister is doing quite well in the O and M (yes that's right the O and M) and you would have also noticed that Jade Culph was named on the bench a couple of weeks ago. However as you know, all good coaches like Timber Sanson keep the opposition guessing when it comes to their star players (just wanted to clear this up). You would have also noticed that my name has been sadly missing from the Border Mail's best. But Culpheee knows he has been electrifying, creative and courageous however Timber refuses to put my name in the best. Good one Timber, The Culphmeister knows you're trying to get the most out of him!
Yeah guys still a bit undecided on my future in 07 am enjoying it at Lavi but will consider substantial offers and ego boosting chat. Anyway in 2008 I was thinking of putting together a team in the TDFL. I think I might call this team the Baranduda Bloodnuts or the Baranduda Bunsen Burners. For those intelligent beings amongst us- you would have worked out that I am trying to put together a team full of red heads (Yes I do have a love for ginger locks). Imagine that what a team! Here is my team -I have included myself as the token brown haired male!
Team Fanta Pants

Anyway as you can see the Culphmeister is struggling to fill a few spots. If you could help me out with a few extra names that would be fantastic. Here is the criteria (The player must answer yes to at least 2 of the following):
* pasty white skin
* freckles

Imagine this team and then the netballers that would naturally want to come and play for the Baranduda Bunsen Burners or Bloodnuts. I'm sure there would be a few sorts and i'm also guessing that the Culphmeister would get pick of the bunch. Anyway take care! The Chronicles of Culph will follow in the coming weeks.

lots of love,

JC

G'day Culphy. Chuck Ash Reischke on a wing from Thurgoona and I believe Two Bob used to have a tinge of ginge prior to him losing it all. :D

I hear on the grape vine shane franz has put in a clearance to go to wodonga saints. anyone know if this is true or just trash?:confused:

Here is a list of the blokes (or birds) representing your forum in the Bigfooty Rregional Leagues Fantasy Football League (BRLFFFL)
The four teams competing are the the Central Sharks, Donkey Floggers, the North-Eastern Wolves and the Western Wallabies.

These folks are representing you lot at the liest level, and you all should be proud of their efforts. Many big leagues (Ballarat, West Gippsland La Trobe, Eastern FL, THE WHOLE OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA!) aren't represented at all, so these guys are making a hefty imprint on the virtual footballing community!! Maybe a quick visit to their match threads to talk 'em up and can their opponents wouldn't be out of order?

(If you are on this list, and there is a x in front of your name, this means you are yet to even read the private message I sent about picking a guernsey number. It means you probably aren't aware of the season in progress, and your club needs you!)
North-Eastern Wolves - Tallangatta DFL - More Than A Game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team Fanta Pants

* pasty white skin
* freckles

lots of love,

JC

Well i Heard from a good source up here in the valley that Kane McGregor may fit that criteria with his pasty white pre pubescant skin ;)

Marty Dillon has trained every Thursday for last 5 weeks. He will play round one. Nick Dillon played for Yack 1st 11 yesterday and has trained, will play round 1. Hornet has signed and will play for Yack.

Just wondering what happened to the dillions & see ritchie has been cleared to Wodonga, you never have them till the jumper is over their head & then you still may not have them hey SP.

Interesting to see Lorrence Farmer apply for a clearance(rejected)to Goldfields FL to a club called Hambalba.Does anyone know where it is and TopCat why would the clearance have been rejected?Also see Leigh Cameron named for KSC tomoz so he obviously must be ok.Anyone with inside info on this matter?

Just wondering what happened to the dillions & see ritchie has been cleared to Wodonga, you never have them till the jumper is over their head & then you still may not have them hey SP.

Too right TFS.
The week before the first game Nick decided it was too hard to travel from Melb every thursday so pulled the pin. Marty was only going to go around again so he could play with his son. And Hornet has decided to help his brother inlaw Damian Slater at the Doggies two's.

So what do we reckon of the young blokes playing senoirs this year? Dederang and Kiewa have played alot of young guys and they have gone alrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back