Tambling does knee ( well actually he didn't)

Remove this Banner Ad

astro_toby

Cancelled
Sep 30, 2004
AFL Club
Richmond
apparently done his knee in the praccy - not sure if its "done" done, but does not sound good

our club is ****ing useless, how many players have we had get seriouisly injured ****ing training??

Re: Tambling does knee

Geez, I'll be very disappointed if this is true. Even if it is a 6 week injury, it stuffs up the whole pre season for him.

that sucks, i really thought this was going to be his breakout year. depends how bad it is but i thought he would really cement a spot on HF and become a dynamic player.

we'll see the extent of it. usually at the least these ones are 6 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** ME if this is true.
angry.gif
traurig001.gif

This is terrible if its a full ACL.
It would pretty much mean we can't expect him to produce top consistant footy for a season and a half.
Hurry up and make Cragieburns oval dammit i'm sick of our regular bad pre-season injuries.:mad:

Rolled ankle or foot unjury. ankle taped up 3-4 weeks at worst

****, i so hope so.

this would be the worst kid to get a knee injury. he has had to live a haunted life because of franklin - a knee reco would just about do him in i reckon. his head would be shot.

please i hope your right:thumbsu:

apparently done his knee in the praccy - not sure if its "done" done, but does not sound good

our club is ****ing useless, how many players have we had get seriouisly injured ****ing training??

how is it the clubs fault if a player rolls an ankle or twists a knee?

u cant keep them in cotton wool when your training FFS, sometimes its just bad luck

looked to be an ankle injury (possibly twisted?) but definitely not a knee injury. at the end of the game he jumped over the fence to get to the car he left in so its obviously not too bad

"Foot.......... ankle hard to tell. I just saw the strapping being applied heavily on the ankle. Tambling jumped over the fence to get to a car waiting for him. He will be fine."

sounding better by the second:thumbsu:

. this was taken from PRE

how is it the clubs fault if a player rolls an ankle or twists a knee?

u cant keep them in cotton wool when your training FFS, sometimes its just bad luck

i think it would be their fault if players are continually being injured will TRAINING .

They need to be training on a better surface, work on making the players having better inner muscle strength, and also better balance. you cannot have players being more injured in training than the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Tambling does knee ( well actually he didn't)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back