Tambling does knee ( well actually he didn't)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Tambling does knee

Just got back from Gosch's paddock and get an over reaction up ya!!!!!! I'm no doc, but didn't look very bad at all, I think JON stepped on it! He'll be fine was playing some good footy too.

it wasn't really mentioned like that mate.
Don't worry guys I'm sure its nothing and if he is out for a few weeks we have the depth this year to cover him for a couple of weeks. He will punish them this year. Was our most improved player last year by far.

It might leave the door open for Andy Collins to show off some of his superior skills and fill in till Tambling is fit again.

Andy Collins Nobel Prize Winner For Contribution to Sport 2008

Don't worry guys I'm sure its nothing and if he is out for a few weeks we have the depth this year to cover him for a couple of weeks. He will punish them this year. Was our most improved player last year by far.

It might leave the door open for Andy Collins to show off some of his superior skills and fill in till Tambling is fit again.

Andy Collins Nobel Prize Winner For Contribution to Sport 2008
Get a grip, man!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't read this board? Struck a chord?

i;ve never really noticed any serial offenders of it - pretty much everyone has mentioned the two in the same breath. are you suggesting i am?? i wouldn't think i am at all.

to be honest - i think everyone just has to accept franklin and tambling will always be compared to each other, thats just the way those cards have fallen. to be honest, we bought it upon ourselves with the huge song and dance our supporters made when we felt like we robbed hawthorn with their decision to take bling over franklin.

apparently done his knee in the praccy - not sure if its "done" done, but does not sound good

our club is ****ing useless, how many players have we had get seriouisly injured ****ing training??

Why don't you apply for a job at the Herald sun writing headlines.

This is a pathetic thread title and a pathetic leading post.

You make up stuff and then back peddle when challenged.

You really are an attention seeker aren't you?

Re the injury - ice on a foot in pre season- yawn.

I stood within 3 feet from him when they strapped his foot. They began at the foot and worked up to the ankle. I agree with the 'Jon stood on the foot' diagnosis. I also spoke to a trainer and he wasn't concerned. By the way he was playing brilliantly before it happened. Also a special mention for Jon who had a 'run-with' role and was amongst the best. Richo was penalised twice for shoving blokes in the back but still played well....that is until Rance was switched on to him;)

Other notables:
Kingy
Jordy
Mort
Collard
Raines

Apparently reported on SEN

Probably by that Richmond hating Hawthorn supporter that pops up doing the night show every now and then.

He has a massive Richmond chip on his shoulder!

P.S. just read some more and saw foot injury -phew !

How long will that put him out of action?

**** off peejay,

i said in the thread that i got a phonecall from my dad saying he just heard it on SEN (like 1000's of other people heard). they reported it like that, i just passed it on to in here.

I don't pretend to be a journalist.

i didn't pretend to "know it all" or even "be there"

knob

What he said.
I learned my lesson with the two week holiday I copped for the Ablett post.
Hope you learn yours Astro.

apparently done his knee in the praccy - not sure if its "done" done, but does not sound good

our club is ****ing useless, how many players have we had get seriouisly injured ****ing training??

note the word "apparently"

**** off peejay,

i said in the thread that i got a phonecall from my dad saying he just heard it on SEN (like 1000's of other people heard). they reported it like that, i just passed it on to in here.

I don't pretend to be a journalist.

i didn't pretend to "know it all" or even "be there"

knob

popo.gif
i see a
redcard.gif
for you with that comment.

yeah, my ol man just rang me and said he heard it there. it was only messaged through though (i think) so it could be bull kaka

note that i said i received a phone call about it from a report on SEN

seriously you guys are sensitive - you act like you paid me to read this thread.

someone heard a report on SEN and passed it to me. i passed it to you with the word "apparently" beginning the sentence. ring ****ing SEN and bitch to them about it, their the one's who are meant to be the reporters.:rolleyes:

note that i said i received a phone call about it from a report on SEN

seriously you guys are sensitive - you act like you paid me to read this thread.

someone heard a report on SEN and passed it to me. i passed it to you with the word "apparently" beginning the sentence. ring ****ing SEN and bitch to them about it, their the one's who are meant to be the reporters.:rolleyes:
You think that by saying apparently, it obsolves you of any wrong doing?
Using the word alledgedly means jack shit in a court of law. It's still a statement.
Just admit it Astro. You didn't think it through and you couldn't wait to jump on the keyboard. I did it too and paid the price.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tambling does knee ( well actually he didn't)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back