Tambling does knee ( well actually he didn't)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Tambling does knee

Did somebody say they put Rance on Richo and Rance did ok if so that is good news do you think Rance looks the goods and do you think judging on what you saw of Rance today he will be in main squad this year?

You think that by saying apparently, it obsolves you of any wrong doing?
Using the word alledgedly means jack shit in a court of law. It's still a statement.
Just admit it Astro. You didn't think it through and you couldn't wait to jump on the keyboard. I did it too and paid the price.

Am i in court of law dickelberry??

ring SEN mate, i really dont care if you are annoyed that he didn't do his knee:rolleyes:

you do realize that this is a forum, and not "The Age":D

ring SEN mate, i really dont care if you are annoyed that he didn't do his knee:rolleyes:

you do realize that this is a forum, and not "The Age":D
Yeah and this time yesterday apparantly Heath Ledger died of a drug overdose and apparantly we wake this morning to learn that apparantly police found no illegal drugs near his person. WHo to believe? :eek:

I popped in to Goschs Paddock for 10-15 mins this morning and saw the Tambling incident. He went down in a tackle and stayed down, so no fault of the club's, just one of those things. He was carted off by a couple of trainers in a fair bit of pain. Sat against the fence, raised his leg up and iced the top of his foot/ankle. Looked frustrated but not devastated. Definitely a foot or ankle injury, absolutely wasn't his knee.

As I mentioned on the main board, of other concern was Foley clearly in a bit of discomfort and limping a bit. He came on and off a few times whilst I was there and came off the last time struggling to get full range of motion through his legs. Maybe a hip or thigh injury, dare I say a groin?

Did somebody say they put Rance on Richo and Rance did ok if so that is good news do you think Rance looks the goods and do you think judging on what you saw of Rance today he will be in main squad this year?
In the second 'half' Richo was down the other end from me and a young bloke next to mewas chatting away so I was a bit distracted......but .....on a few occasions I saw Richo being spoiled on the lead and consequently saw Rance rebounding out of defence. Sure enough when I payed more attention they both moved towards the incoming 'pill' together and Rance won out. I said to a trainer later that he would be a certainty for round one on todays form and he just beamed back at me and winked.

Yeah and this time yesterday apparantly Heath Ledger died of a drug overdose and apparantly we wake this morning to learn that apparantly police found no illegal drugs near his person. WHo to believe? :eek:

did you read that in the paper? did you write them a little letter and abuse them like you did to me? or do you only get that angry when you get misinformation from someone on big footy?

cos surely it would be worse to get the mis-information about someones death in a reconized media outlet, than an AFL players injury?:p

definately not his knee. i was right where the trainers where and he was sitting on the fence with ace on his anle or foot. Was moving his leg up and down and there was nothing wrong with his knee:thumbsu:

I only saw 10-15 mins but Rance definitely was on Richo for most of that time. It was a ding dong battle actually. Richo took one good mark and handballed OTT for Collard to goal. Rance closed beautifully once or twice to spoil, showing excellent speed. Beaten on a lead once by Richo, but kick was poor from McMahon, allowing Rance (who hadn't given up) to swoop on the loose ball and deliver nicely to CHF. Drew high praise from Jake King on the boundary who looks to be a natural leader amomgst the younger kids.

I only saw 10-15 mins but Rance definitely was on Richo for most of that time. It was a ding dong battle actually. Richo took one good mark and handballed OTT for Collard to goal. Rance closed beautifully once or twice to spoil, showing excellent speed. Beaten on a lead once by Richo, but kick was poor from McMahon, allowing Rance (who hadn't given up) to swoop on the loose ball and deliver nicely to CHF. Drew high praise from Jake King on the boundary who looks to be a natural leader amomgst the younger kids.
The switch was made after Richo demolished Sylvester in the first half

In the second 'half' Richo was down the other end from me and a young bloke next to mewas chatting away so I was a bit distracted......but .....on a few occasions I saw Richo being spoiled on the lead and consequently saw Rance rebounding out of defence. Sure enough when I payed more attention they both moved towards the incoming 'pill' together and Rance won out. I said to a trainer later that he would be a certainty for round one on todays form and he just beamed back at me and winked.
Thank you thats made my day have a good feeling about Rance:thumbsu::thumbsu::)

did you read that in the paper? did you write them a little letter and abuse them like you did to me? or do you only get that angry when you get misinformation from someone on big footy?

cos surely it would be worse to get the mis-information about someones death in a reconized media outlet, than an AFL players injury?:p
How have I abused you Astro?
I'm not angry.
Just because someone starts a rumour, doesn't mean you have to help spread it (me: guilty as charged before Xmas).
The End. No more from me on this.

how did Collard go besides that?

i have high hopes for that guy, very high:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how did Collard go besides that?

i have high hopes for that guy, very high:thumbsu:

Kicked a couple of goals, but I was more impressed with his work off the ball. Tackled, harassed and chased really well. Looked desperate. has a great physique for his role, and looks to have nice skills.

Kicked a couple of goals, but I was more impressed with his work off the ball. Tackled, harassed and chased really well. Looked desperate. has a great physique for his role, and looks to have nice skills.
and for once JON actually looked like a footballer LOL also casserley looked very very impressive

Built like a tank! He also seems to be bonding really well with Richo. They seemed to work together well and celebrated each others goals:thumbsu:.

Jon looked really sharp early and was amongst the best ....but...did you notice him hesitating again with his disposal late in the game?

jon took a massive step forward today

still fluffed the ball at times but showed elite speed, ball handling and evasive ability.

I certainly didnt think Richo smashed Sylvester, thought he went alright. Rance was much better on Richo then he was on Riewolt in the first half. Glad we all agree on JON.....I'm baffled after his game todaygeez he could be a weapon of a midfielder.

Jon looked really sharp early and was amongst the best ....but...did you notice him hesitating again with his disposal late in the game?

Before today i thought Jon was crap and had no idea at all. But today showed me that we have to give these kids time. Today he looked as confident as i had seen him and i reckon had the most touches on the ground or close to it. But the one thing that lets him down is his decision making and also his awareness. Hopefully these can improve overtime and then we will have a very good player on our hands:thumbsu:

I certainly didnt think Richo smashed Sylvester, thought he went alright. Rance was much better on Richo then he was on Riewolt in the first half. Glad we all agree on JON.....I'm baffled after his game todaygeez he could be a weapon of a midfielder.

why baffled?

couldn't be bc 16 clubs had him rated as a 1st rounder?

maybe some of you blokes should give some blokes a chance before labelling them duds for life

why baffled?

couldn't be bc 16 clubs had him rated as a 1st rounder?

maybe some of you blokes should give some blokes a chance before labelling them duds for life

yeah fair point you make TM, but the baffling part for me was how somebody could play so well, yet do so many stupid ridiculous things......fair to call it Rich0esque!! Smears of brilliance one minute.....smears of sh1t the next! funny stuff though.

JON was a standout for me too. Evasiveness was good and hit targets. Would've preferred for him to dispose quicker at times but showed an ability to find time, which i haven't seen before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tambling does knee ( well actually he didn't)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back