Club Legend
Suspended
May 25, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Centrals
Reported earlier today on SEN, collingwood and eagles have agreed in concept to trading Tarrant for the Eagles 1st and 2nd round picks.

ablettjnr said:
Reported earlier today on SEN, collingwood and eagles have agreed in concept to trading Tarrant for the Eagles 1st and 2nd round picks.

I hope it works out best for all parties - he's a great talent, but not using it all the time - so maybe the change will do him good. What will the Pies get for Draft pick around 18 and 40?

• Banned
Pies are looking to build a young, fast midfield, so you would think they will use the picks to chase these type in the draft.

Kent Kingsley has stated that he wants to go to West Coast. That seems a more likely scenario than Tarrant been traded. But yes, let's wait to Trade Week.

Captain Wacky said:
Jesus. West Coast are getting reamed there.

Agreed.

Just a rumour...WC are not that stupid to give up their first 2 picks for a hot and cold player...

id like us to continue drafting quality players like in previous years. i hope we at least keep our second pick actually. this draft is meant to be good so i hope we take a part in the top half of it.

Ha Ha. Surely not.

I wonder if Cousins & Gardiner will mentor him.

Tarrant's job interview with Woosha concluded like this:

"Ok Chris, we've sold the club to you & you seem like a good fit for the footy team. Do you have any questions you'd like to ask me?"

"Just one John. What time do Perth nightclubs stay open to?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ablettjnr said:
Errr, no.
According to Swann, it is nothing more than wild speculation.

Will not happen

Murray said:
No it isn't.
According to Swann.
There have been NO discussions
My source is inside the collingwood recruitment team.

Of course Greg Swann is not going to come out saying 'yes weve come up with the deal', he is a professional. West Coast are still playing footy, and trade week hasnt started.

No point saying you have an agreement if theres still a lot of time to fill before the trade can be done officially.

Would have thought you would have worked that out by now.

Postman Pat said:
My source is inside the collingwood recruitment team.

Of course Greg Swann is not going to come out saying 'yes weve come up with the deal', he is a professional. West Coast are still playing footy, and trade week hasnt started.

No point saying you have an agreement if theres still a lot of time to fill before the trade can be done officially.

Would have thought you would have worked that out by now.
You are a liar and have no source inside Collingwood.
You are an attention seeking lying whore

Idiots like you turn up this time every year.
Try to big note them selves, then dissappear straight after trade week and hope people forget what ares clowns you really are

Murray said:
You are a liar and have no source inside Collingwood.
You are an attention seeking lying whore
murray what is your source?

the official line?

well gee, everyone can get a hold of that. infact, there would be no need for bigfooty if everything was just the official line.

i have a source on the recruiting team, he happens to be very close.

you can string your 4 worded one liners out, murray, but when i have actually STATED my source and you havent stated anything but an official line, i am the one who is in the right.

As I said elsewhere, such a deal would be entirely inadequte for Collingwood.

Shortcomings aside, he's still a quality asset and if he joins a team whereby they can actually kick the ball to him on the full, he could be a superstar!

"Reported on SEN" to me means their crack research team has just read BigFooty.

If that's true the pies are getting conned!

Postman Pat said:
murray what is your source?

the official line?

well gee, everyone can get a hold of that. infact, there would be no need for bigfooty if everything was just the official line.

i have a source on the recruiting team, he happens to be very close.

you can string your 4 worded one liners out, murray, but when i have actually STATED my source and you havent stated anything but an official line, i am the one who is in the right.
My source is Greg Swann the CEO of Collingwood.

Yours on the other hand is dream you had one night entitled "How can I get some attention on BigFooty"

Remove this Banner Ad

Tarrant looks like hes an Eagle in 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Back