Tarrant seeking trade to Victorian club

Remove this Banner Ad

Loving your AV play by numbers....

Nothing like a hairy Wookie grabbing some Carrie Fisher:)

As far as trades goes... anything could be seemingly possible...

The days of the crazy Freo swap meet may be gone, but that dosent mean a straight swap might be out of the question....

tazza to come back to the pies should never have left, would trade ben reid, dawes and 2nd round pick
Tarrant engaging in 2 on 1 drills with his fiance and Buckley's wife would be something I think Tarrant might enjoy.

However, assistant coach Buckley I don't think would approve of this training drill.

Tarrant engaging in 2 on 1 drills with his fiance and Buckley's wife would be something I think Tarrant might enjoy.

However, assistant coach Buckley I don't think would approve of this training drill.

Yes... especially when training drills have to be repeated many many times for muscle memory....

Loving your AV play by numbers....

Nothing like a hairy Wookie grabbing some Carrie Fisher:)

As far as trades goes... anything could be seemingly possible...

The days of the crazy Freo swap meet may be gone, but that dosent mean a straight swap might be out of the question....
Thanks hombre, the picture is real aswell.

Just seen the light of day.
Not sure if you played "by numbers" there, but I like your style ;)
Hahaha.

I remember all the Carlton clowns with their pick 20 plus O'halpin (whatever the duds name is)+other dud or we'll get him in the PSD.

Tarrant may be an older pickup, but he is in the top rung for his position, contracted and in demand.

He is an excellent stopper like Glass or Presti but pretty quick off the mark and rebounds well. I don't think dud trades will cut it, if he gets traded at all.

i think this will happen:thumbsu:

tarrant and drum to hawks
hawks give us hodge bateman dowler and their top pick and then we trade hodge to carlton in exchange for judd and fevola, finally we trade scott thornton to the bulldogs with hawthorns top pick and get lake.

people post stupidly bias trades so i thought id have a go at getting freo a premiership list by 2010

If Taz really wants out lets trade him to Carlton.

Taz plus + 2nd round pick for Carltons 1st & 2nd round picks

Carltons 1st round pick will at worst be pick 12 you'd imagine.

Fremantles 2nd round pick is pick 19

Carltons 2nd round pick would therefore be pick 27.

This trade is clearly in Freo's favour especially considering the chance to get two players within the first 12 would secure us a Morabito and a good KPP. And with our 2nd rounder inside the top 30 we'd still be able to secure a good young player.

I don't know if Geelong would bite if the rumours are true, but we would have to trade players in order to offload salary cap to include Tarrant.

I personally think Stokes & any of the following would be offered:
West
Tenace
Lonergan
(possible 3rd or 4th rd pick also).

Geelong need a KPD to cover Harley pending retirement & allow us a couple of years to draft & groom someone for the long term.

I couldn't imagine Freo being interested in any of the above though but I do have a feeling Geelong will be looking to trade for a KPD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think this will happen:thumbsu:

tarrant and drum to hawks
hawks give us hodge bateman dowler and their top pick and then we trade hodge to carlton in exchange for judd and fevola, finally we trade scott thornton to the bulldogs with hawthorns top pick and get lake.

people post stupidly bias trades so i thought id have a go at getting freo a premiership list by 2010

Trade Thornton? :eek:

Deal breaker ...all bets are off.

I don't know if Geelong would bite if the rumours are true, but we would have to trade players in order to offload salary cap to include Tarrant.

I personally think Stokes & any of the following would be offered:
West
Tenace
Lonergan
(possible 3rd or 4th rd pick also).

Geelong need a KPD to cover Harley pending retirement & allow us a couple of years to draft & groom someone for the long term.

I couldn't imagine Freo being interested in any of the above though but I do have a feeling Geelong will be looking to trade for a KPD.

The only KPP you'll be offered for that is Murphy or Campbell, with one or both of Gilmore and Head thrown in. I can't imagine any club would be interested.

NO. Maybe if we got a 2nd round as well for our 4th rounder, but no straight swap. I think the Hawks will be the most de[erate for him, hence getting us the best deal

If Taz really wants out lets trade him to Carlton.

Taz plus + 2nd round pick for Carltons 1st & 2nd round picks

Carltons 1st round pick will at worst be pick 12 you'd imagine.

Fremantles 2nd round pick is pick 19

Carltons 2nd round pick would therefore be pick 27.

This trade is clearly in Freo's favour especially considering the chance to get two players within the first 12 would secure us a Morabito and a good KPP. And with our 2nd rounder inside the top 30 we'd still be able to secure a good young player.

dream on, if he goes this year it will be the dawks. if he leaves at the end of next year it will be the psd

If theres no chance of signing him on once the current contract is up then we have to do our best to get a good trade asap.

FWIW - if he plays out his contract, he'll probably retire...

Hopefully this will play out a bit differently to Clive, who wanted to go home to spend time with his old man and we wouldn't let him...

stkilda will pick him up with their first pick (17 overall) as max hudgton will retire, and dawson is only one defender, macguire looks like he is on the move and i think lyon will want fisher to be an attacking defender.... to keep their window open i think lyon would give up pick 17 for a quality CHB with 2-3 years left in him

if that doesnt happen, i could see a package deal of drum and tarrant for pick nine and an upgrade of our 4th pick to hawthorns 3rd pick.....

for what its worth, i really am starting to think that we should trade taz, and i hope he finds success as even when he was struggling to kick goals up forward, he still worked his behind off all game every game, we could never question his committment to the jumper. taz leaving would be sad, but it would be the best thing for all parties concerned i reckon

Remove this Banner Ad

Tarrant seeking trade to Victorian club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back