Tasmanian Football Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is a photo I just found. Can only name a few of them though. Front right is Chris Fagan. Nun is Sister Christopher the Footy Coach, Boy in front of her is I think Brett Schultze and his brother over the other side. St Josephs School Queenstown.

queenstownschoolboys.jpg

wow, of all the clever things you could have said, you came up with that? :eek:

I'd have at least expected Flamingos

ok i dont know you at all but you always seem to bag out the TFLUA... i know a few umpires up there or used to be up there, but why do you hate them so much. i gather it is just some of the field umps or is it everyone?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Ally Schnyder was that girl on some Jesus ad that can't swim to save herself or something

Was it just me or did anyone else wanna see someone lob a dirty big, greasy pollywaffle into that pool with incidental Jaws music to liven that ad up a bit?

PS: She swims better than I do...:eek:

This is a photo I just found. Can only name a few of them though. Front right is Chris Fagan. Nun is Sister Christopher the Footy Coach, Boy in front of her is I think Brett Schultze and his brother over the other side. St Josephs School Queenstown.

queenstownschoolboys.jpg
The Devils oughtta sign up Sr Christopher!
She'd whip 'em into shape :thumbsu:
Bloke on the far right looks like Peter Hodgman.
You can just see him saying 'Football Tasmaaaania's doing wonderful, Football in Tasmania's never been stronger...'
Fagan looks more like the kiddo holding the footy :cool:
Nice find Roorat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back