Votes: 19 6.0%
  • Devils

Votes: 270 85.4%
  • Tasmanian Tigers

Votes: 27 8.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

You think the "similarity" between cats and dogs, who've been enemies for centuries, is analogous to demons/devils?

I don’t really give a crap to be honest

It won’t even get voted in anyway

would dilute the comp
Massively and no other club wants to give another upstart team concessions on draft picks

the whole idea is ridiculous considering we’re in a god damn pandemic of biblical proportions and losing 10s of millions of dollars

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t really give a crap to be honest

It won’t even get voted in anyway

would dilute the comp
Massively and no other club wants to give another upstart team concessions on draft picks

the whole idea is ridiculous considering we’re in a god damn pandemic of biblical proportions and losing 10s of millions of dollars
Yeah I agree. The Victorian teams have been diluting the comp for too long. Time to merge a few?

Combine some of these smaller clubs until they're on par with the blue and gold Cthulhu.

You must have 100,000 members to take this ride. That should be the new threshold.

Yeah I agree. The Victorian teams have been diluting the comp for too long. Time to merge a few?

Combine some of these smaller clubs until they're on par with the blue and gold Cthulhu.

You must have 100,000 members to take this ride.

yes I agree

The North Gold Coast Sun Roos is my dream

yes I agree

The North Gold Coast Sun Roos is my dream
Who will give Essendon a piggyback?

12 teams, 22 rounds, final 5/6.

WC are in. Let us know when 11 others have the cash. Have fun pooling the change from the cup holders in your car and from behind the cushions on your couch.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

TAS Tassie team nickname

Back