News Taylor Adams coming to Pies? Hine: "Yeah, I think so"

What do you reckon about this drawn out trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Geelong in the box seat?

We have a heap of dough, Shaw and picks 10 and 11. Even if Shaw for some reason didn't want to go to GWS, we could offer an earlier pick and involve another club in a 3 way trade if GWS wanted an experienced player.

I'm not that fussed if we don't get Adams in any case. Sounds like we could get some quality at 10 or 11.

If Shaw wants good money, GWS is by far his best bet. He can get 150k more per season at GWS post Buddy.

Agreed.

GWS are not stupid enough to hand over Adams for a broken list clogger like Varcoe.

Shaw or pick 11 is far superior currency to Varcoe.

I suggest Taylor Adams watches the speeches made by Bucks and Eddie at the Copeland over the weekend and if that doesn't inspire him enough then go to those whinging bitches at Sleepy Hollow.

**** Geelong.

They have cap room like we do. But without knowing their list 100% I would feel asthough we would have more to give up, draft pick wise and experienced players wise. So reality is we should nab him. Assuming, he isn't gun ho on going to Geelong and thats it. But if hes desperate to come home to Victoria like he supposedly is as a young player, if I was Taylor Adams, if I had the choice of going to Geelong or Collingwood, I dont think it would be a big deal either way, yes you would always have a preference but either way I believe you would be happy.

My mail is the Cats TD...make of it what you will.
No inside mail on my end, but they've cleared up some cap space and they offer a pretty good perspective, and if he's from the area... Still, fingers crossed.

No inside mail on my end, but they've cleared up some cap space and they offer a pretty good perspective, and if he's from the area... Still, fingers crossed.

I was responding to TD's post about Shaw.

I was responding to TD's post about Shaw.
Aah, ok, that wouldn't be good if he turns it around there, they don't need us strengthening them, hope they are still running leading teams, would put the frighteners on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMO the Cats will get Adams, he followed them as a kid and his family are from down there, I think they'll match our offer.

If the Cats are still keen for Shaw I'd like Taylor Hunt and their second rounder.

IMO the Cats will get Adams, he followed them as a kid and his family are from down there, I think they'll match our offer.

If the Cats are still keen for Shaw I'd like Taylor Hunt and their second rounder.
Or just take their first round pick.

Adams is going to Geelong, Varcoe is some how part of the deal. The Geelong Addy tomorrow is reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back