News Taylor Adams coming to Pies? Hine: "Yeah, I think so"

What do you reckon about this drawn out trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Club has to get him or someone very similar to him re status ie young gun. For the moral of the club we need a win in the trade period.

Why not? Unless Shaw doesnt want to go there I cant see why it wouldnt work...unless I'm missing something...

Shaw would only go to Sydney if it was to the Swans to play with his brother. He has recently finished renovating his house and is very close to his folks. He will stay in Melbourne. He is also very competitive so he will not want to go to a team like Melbourne.

Shaw would only go to Sydney if it was to the Swans to play with his brother. He has recently finished renovating his house and is very close to his folks. He will stay in Melbourne. He is also very competitive so he will not want to go to a team like Melbourne.

He might want to be with his Brother Rhys. They don't have to be on the Same Team.

Shaw could Rent that House out or Sell it for a Profit

He might want to be with his Brother Rhys. They don't have to be on the Same Team.

Shaw could Rent that House out or Sell it for a Profit

Think of it this way TD. The club do not want Shaw but Shaw wants to stay at Collingwood. The club will have to trade him to a club that he wants to go to. And that ain't GWS.

Think of it this way TD. The club do not want Shaw but Shaw wants to stay at Collingwood. The club will have to trade him to a club that he wants to go to. And that ain't GWS.

Do you know Heater?

Pull over TD you're speeding :);)

Easy big guy, the main game doesn't start until Monday and you're spinning your wheels already.

Throttle back a bit man or you won't last out the week :D

I am trying but it's Hard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Youre entitled to assume this but its just a guess.

Oh well pick 9 from gws for shaw and swap pick 27 for gws pick 20 it is then :)

Adams supporting Geelong as a kid means absolutely nothing at all and should not affect his decision. He will go to the team that gives him the better offer.

How is Geelong in the box seat?

We have a heap of dough, Shaw and picks 10 and 11. Even if Shaw for some reason didn't want to go to GWS, we could offer an earlier pick and involve another club in a 3 way trade if GWS wanted an experienced player.

I'm not that fussed if we don't get Adams in any case. Sounds like we could get some quality at 10 or 11.

If Shaw wants good money, GWS is by far his best bet. He can get 150k more per season at GWS post Buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back