Taylor Swift

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm more of an armchair critic these days. I went to a show in 2013 and again in 2015. I still 'like' TSwizzle, but the last few albums didn't really awaken my music beast. That said I've been on board with the "Taylor's Version" releases.

Just so happens I got tix for Saturday’s show but they only rang this morning to tell me as I was in a queue…so woohoo!!

Good stuff!!

Would have been really crappy not getting in.

i agree with cruyffy.

its like when the world cups on, there are super football snobs who bemoan newbies who rock up once every 4 years. but IMHO let them, from that a % become new fans to the beautiful game. Nobby you are most welcome

I think Ticketek are in the process of making the decision for me anyway :(

Someone from my gym who’s currently in Bali just got through to buy 4 of her friends tickets, isn’t even going herself!

Wait. in BALI?????? Is he/she wearing a bintang singlet?

Clocked out at 4 pm, daughter is bummed but not too upset. Hate to be the parent of kids that will go nuclear meltdown over not getting tix.

Builds resiliance.

I tapped out at at 4pm... and got on the couch for a nap, so evidently I wasn't that upset.

My sister was 200th in line at the Ticketek outlet in the CBD while I was in the online waiting room. Minutes after she was told Friday and Saturday are sold out and it seemed all hope was lost, I got in and snagged two B-Reserve seats not too far from where I sit at the footy.

Needless to say we're stoked.

Didn’t realise you could still physically line up… maybe we should go back to that way..

Tried during both the presale and today to get tickets for my girlfriend, but not luck. Ticketek's system is a very rude word starting with R that I shouldn't use and am trying to better myself as a person by not using.

Didn’t realise you could still physically line up… maybe we should go back to that way..

There’s like 2-3 Ticketek outlets in Melbourne. I don’t think they advertised you could go in person to buy a ticket. In hindsight, a lot of people would’ve lined up if they knew after the online shitshow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't get lucky, me and my other half tried for 10 hours both days, couldn't do it. Starting to think we got really lucky for Blackpink which was an equally miserable experience

Hopefully there are some resale but it's gonna be priced through the roof

It should've been no online, physical tickets only instead of letting scalpers from the US invading the space with their bot armies so they can resell

Didn't get lucky, me and my other half tried for 10 hours both days, couldn't do it. Starting to think we got really lucky for Blackpink which was an equally miserable experience

Hopefully there are some resale but it's gonna be priced through the roof

It should've been no online, physical tickets only instead of letting scalpers from the US invading the space with their bot armies so they can resell
you may have used up your luck for blackpink

I was buying a ticket for my friend for Sydney because they had a big presentation to do today at work for their big boss, I was lucky enough to get through and get a ticket.

The Melbourne sale through I don't know anyone who got through today and I knew a lot of people trying. Some very sad Kiddos.

We managed to get tickets on Wednesday, thank god!

My niece was telling me her best friend got through and had tickets in their basket but forgot her ticketek password so got timed out and never got back in.

Wait. in BALI?????? Is he/she wearing a bintang singlet?

Builds resiliance.
Actually the opposite! Her and her husband told their employers about 3 months ago that they are taking 6 months off to go and travel through Europe and Asia, they are just ticking the Bali box off for their final 2 weeks of being on holidays!

Has been some incredible photos produced from their travels.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back